chapter 19: summer break.

Selena’s pov

It was the last day of school and I am so freaking happy. I was in my last class and the bell had only 1 more minute to go before we would hear the cries of freedom out of the voices of my fellow class mates. You must be wondering how Nathan’s and I relationship has been going. Well it has been pretty good. Except he rejected me and a accepted it Chris beat his ass and in order to be equal with me he killed his mate, and now we’re going out.

Ha ha ha gotcha. Me and Nathan are still together and Chris is happily with his mate. The only problem is that this big duce hasn’t even marked me or mated me. I guess he was waiting until school is over. Well it now is because the bell has just rung.

“yes!” I yelled packing up my things and waiting outside the door for my girls to come outside. “you guys ready?” I asked excitedly

“yep” they said in unison. We started walking down the hallway and down the stairs to the gateway of freedom.

“so what you guys have planned?” beautiful asked

“nothing for me.” I said sweetly.

“of course not since that dog Nathan hasn’t even marked you!” Laurene snapped.

“yea how come he never marked you yet?!?” Nicole asked worried but with a hint of anger.

“don’t worry about it.” I said irritated that some how they knew what I was thinking in my brain.

‘their your friends dumbass’ angelica snapped

‘shut it’

the growled at me. I growled back then we both laughed.

“well I think we should I mean half of us are already marked.” Nicole said concerned

“thanks guys but don’t worry about……”

“you know what I can have any guy I want that includes yours.” I heard Jessica yell at a girl. she was small and petite she had black hair and smooth pale skin. She was very pretty.

“give me a sec girls.” I said turning around to face Jessica the slut again.

“don’t touch him again you nasty slut.” The girl snapped at her.

“who the fuck are you talking to.” Jessica snapped back at her making the girl back away a little.

“apparently she’s talking to you.” I said defending her. I saw Jessica jump and her eyes widen with fear.

“what are you i-in this?” she stuttered I smirked a little thinking about how I beat her ass.

“well let’s see 1. I see you over here being an ass to a totally sweet looking girl that looks like she wouldn’t hurt a fly. 2. Because I hear you’re messing with another person’s man which is totally not healthy for a ugly person like you. And 3. Well I may be pretty and popular but that doesn't mean I’m just another stand by letting shity people like you pick on others trying to defend the people they like.” I finished by putting my hand on my hips.

“you know what no one likes a nosey bitch.” She snarled

“and I’m pretty sure people would rather have a nosey bitch than a sluty bitch.” I said to her like she was stupid. Everyone started ooooooing and saying burn which was kinda cool but irritating at the same time.

“you know what………” she started to smirk “I have a summer break present for you!” she said smiling evilly. And at that she quickly punched me but failed. I caught her hand before it touched my face and punched her she fell back and landed on the floor. She was blinking like she was trying to not blank out.