chapter12: YOU'RE MY MATE!?!

HE SHIFTED IN FRONT OF ME!!!! Just like that.

“mate” he growled

the fuck?

I mean my once cute pup just changed on me like that for what reason? I really don’t know.

go to him, he’s worried’

no he’s my fucking pet. Why the hell will I accept a pet mate like for real? Listen to your self angelica.’ I stated to her with anger. I didn’t realize I was still looking at him. But I felt my eyes really wide. I felt his eyes look away from mine and roam my body hungrily before coming back to meet my eyes. Now it was my turn to check him out. I looked at him 1st starting with his facial features which was perfect.

 He had brown hair with some light brown streaks in it. His eyes OMG!!!! They were like they were looking right down into my soul. They were a ocean blue which looked like they glowed in the moon. They had a little hint of green in it to replace the hint of yellow that my ‘dog’ had which just turned into a hot god.

He had perfect rosy pink lips which looked like you could bring you t heaven as soon as you touched them. He had a little bit of high cheek bones. And I could tell a little bit if he smiled he would have line dimples which would bring out hopefully a bright perfectly white smile. He had buff shoulders. His chest was big he had some damn good abs. its…it…. A FUCKING 8 PACK. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

And please don’t let me describe little Nathan.

Everything about him was perfect I was then thinking about nasty thoughts. Which made me blush really hard.

he’s hot…no better  yet sexy isn’t he?’ my wolf asked with pride and excitement.

‘yes he is.’ Was all I could say to her.

“I, selena jones……….” There was a long paused for a long minute thinking. How could I explain this to them. Would they accept him too. I decided hell yea they could. He was my mate and I…i…..i love him? Already?

“I selena jones, accept you, Nathan what ever you’re last name is as my mate.” I stated trying to hold in the giggle from what I said. He just stood there wide eyed staring at me with admiration, pride, and surprise that I accepted him without asking what the fuck he was.

'''''''''''

Nathan’s pov

“she was absolutely gorgeous. Her wet blonde hair with waves in it which was wet, her glowing Caribbean blue eyes. Her perfect curves, breast , and hips. Her long tanned legs. I could tell she just came from a swim. Which made her look even hotter when she was all wet. It definitely turn me on.

When I was done eye raping her she took her turn. As she was observing me. I felt pride run all over me as she kept looking with wide eyes. When she gotten to little Nathan I she quickly looked away. And a few seconds later she was blushing. Probably thinking about nasty little thoughts.

It was a few minutes later when I was brought out of my thoughts by her sweet melodic voice.

“I selena jones……….” She stopped my heart started to pick up speed. It was a long minutes before she spoke again.

“I selena jones, accept you Nathan whatever you’re last name is as my mate.” I tried so hard not bust into laughter. So I stood there looking at her with wide eyes. Trying to think about why did she accept me without a explanation of what or who I was and where did I come from. 

“I Nathan Williams, accept you, selena jones as my mate.” With that  smiled my charming smile that I have practiced for her and her only. Without even knowing I was walking towards her.

go to her you idiot’ my wolf stated.

He didn’t have to tell me twice I started walking towards me and she stayed in place realizing what I was doing.

''''''''''''''''

back to selena’s pov

he was walking towards me. I wanted to walk towards him too. But I couldn’t. I just stood there wide eyed realizing what he was doing. It wasn’t less than 5 seconds when our chest was just 1 inch away from each others. He bent down and whispered in my ear.

“I’m happy you accepted me.” His warm breath was all over me. His lip was gently touching my ear. It sent a very pleasant shiver down my spine. Making me want more of him. He pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes.

“you’re beautiful.” He said while brushing a wet strand of hair behind my ear. I started to blush a little bit.

“you’re not too bad yourself.” I mumbled and looked down at the ground. It for some reason seemed more interesting to look at. And then something strange happened. He said the exact same words Chris said to me before while we went on that walk. ‘you know you shouldn’t hide your face when you blush. Your blushes are cute and when you hide them it shows low self esteem.’ And it hit me. It hit me hard, that I was still Chris’s girlfriend.

“hey selena, are you……… who the hell are you?” Chris said growling at the end.

My heart stopped. 

i love doing that and btw i'm back! yay! okay anyway i will probably update later on today i don't know for sure but yea. i'll talk to you guys later. but as you know we can never ever forget about our shout outs drum roll please.

*drum rolls*

FleurNijhof

she was the 1st person to you know respond to my last chapter and thank you for that girly, anyway i luv you guys and talk to ya later. 

deuces 

:) ^_^