chapter 18: joining our pack

Selena’s pov

We pulled in the parking lot of a little restaurant it was called ‘Julie’s’. it was yellow and blue with red letters as the name. I liked it. It was very old fashioned. Not that I like old fashioned because I definitely love brand new things. But I kinda do like old fashioned cooking. And homemade cooking.

“ready babe?” Nathan asked holding out his hand to open the car. I didn’t even notice me parking the car and him getting out and coming over to my side. I REALLY need to stop daydreaming. Like SERIOUSLY!

“yea.” I said sweetly smiling at the end and giving him my hand.

We walked over to Xavier who happily had his arms around Nicole’s waist. Joseph walked with scarlett hand and hand over to where the rest of us joined.

“could we wait a little while for my friend to come. He wasn’t at school because he wanted to ‘relax’” Xavier said putting emphasis on it. Some of us started giggling knowing exactly what he meant. It was less than 5 minutes of small talk when there was a black and red aston martin vanquish that sped into the parking lot of the small restaurant and parked. He cut off the engine and stepped out the car. He stopped and started to sniff the air and his head snapped to cristina.

“mine.” He said huskily

another mate?!?!?!? AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! Oh Jesus.

'''''''''''

cristina’s pov.

“could we wait a little while for my friend to come. He wasn’t at school because he wanted to ‘relax’” Xavier said putting emphasis on it. Some of us started giggling knowing exactly what he meant. It was less than 5 minutes of small talk when there was a black and red aston martin vanquish that sped into the parking lot of the small restaurant and parked. He cut off the engine and stepped out the car. All of a sudden the most fantastic scent filled my nose it was nutmeg woodsy smell. My eyes widen at my wolf spoke the words I have been waiting to hear.

‘mate’

He stopped and started to sniff the air and his head snapped to me.

“mine.” He said huskily making my heart skip a beat. Every step he took towards me my breathing became heavier and my heart jumped. There was butterflies dancing and wrestling in my stomach. The way he said mine made shivers run down my back. I wanted to give him all of me and let him take me right here and right now. He had on a light blue shirt that was kind of see through he had wide arms and broad shoulders. His eyes…OMG!!!. They were a light blue with a hint of grey. His lips where thin but a rosy pink

I wanted to suck on em…….no bad crissy bad! I said to myself breaking me out of those negative thoughts. I felt a blush come upon my cheeks. I so wanted to duck my head but I wanted to finish describing him. He had on grey jeans that sagged a little and a blue and red hat that said ‘hipsta please’ omg omg I am going to have a asthma attack. And no I do not have asthma. He came up to me and we were chest to chest.

“hey…I’m nick.” He said smirking a little bit.

“um….h-hey…i-I’m c-c-cristina.” I stuttered. Omg I’m so stupid. I ducked my head hoping my hair was shielding my hot red cheeks.

He lifted up my head with his 2 fingers and bent down to whisper in my ear.

“it’s okay I use to stutter too.” He whispered huskily. I tsent so many shivers down my back I almost melted. But he quickly snaked his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him.