62

"Isn't it just crazy?.." Taehyung chuckled.

"Crazy? What do you mean Kim Taehyung?" I looked over to him.

We were sitting on the bench, our hands intertwined together while we watched the sunset.

"I mean.. you're here.. I'm here.. we're together.." he sighed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smile a bit. "It's been a year, that's what's crazy."

"It is.. quite crazy.." I looked away.

"Then what now?" He turned to me but I kept my head straight. "Iseul, what are we going to do now?"

"After all of the dramas I've watched the main characters always ends up together no matter what.." I mumbled.

"You never watch dramas.." Taehyung muttered.

"Guess what I did these days when you weren't here?" I turned to him and chuckled.

"You watched dramas? Well that's new." He chuckled along. "You said that they will end up together no matter what, right? Then let's do it for our own little drama."

I looked at him in a hurry and a surprised gasp came out from my mouth.

"I love you Iseul and I never stopped doing that. I love you for all my heart and I promise I'll never let you go again." He said while looking deep into my eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend Iseul? Again?"

"Yes. Of course Taehyung.. I can't let you go again. Without you, my life is probably miserable." I hugged him and pecked his cheek.

"Just like the time I asked you to be mine.. what about a kiss?" He looked me in a playful way.

"Gosh.. why are you so..ugh .." I smiled at him and connected our lips together. The kiss was sweet but it lasted for a bit too long. Until we parted away, to take small breaths.

"I just want to hug you." He brought me closer while placing his hands on my waist. He nuzzled his head into my neck and kissed the spot on my skin. I rested my chin on his head.

"Let's go home Taehyung-ah.." I muttered after a few minutes had passed.

"Just five more minutes." He whined. He lifted his head and our eyes met. All of the things, good and bad, we did together came flashing in front of my eyes. I was just so happy at that moment. So happy that I finally found the piece of my heart I've lost... or maybe I threw that away without realising how much I needed it and how much it would mean to me. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm just happy Taehyung.. so happy that we crossed paths again."

"Remember that time at school? When you first came into the class and you sat with Mira? I was so shocked to see you there..." Taehyung suddenly said.

"So you did recognise me, didn't you?" I looked at him curious.

"I did. But I was so scared that you will not remember me or even if you did, you wouldn't talk to me, so I tried to stay cool and ignore that you were even there." He confessed. "But when you showed me that pendant we gave each other, I was so so happy and excited that you were not mad and that you remembered me."

"Yeah Tae, but why-"

"Or even that time when Hoseok didn't want to give you the remote because you saw us on TV. Iseul, at that time the world got to know you. They found so many pictures with you and me in them and I had no idea how they got them, so I was a mess. I kept stuttering, failing to say what I wanted. But when they asked me who you were. 'Probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen' I said. I was so embarrassed after that show so I prevented the boys to not to tell you anything."