15

"Late night shift honey. Won't be back till tomorrow.." I read out loud the text I had recently gotten from my parents. Guess I'm going to be alone. Well not exactly alone. Okay screw that.. The boys are staying here with me. It feels kind of weird knowing that I'm the only girl in this house with 7 guys. I said to them that I'm going to take the shower and change into my pajamas while they hurriedly ran to their house to get some clothes for the night. Just when I walked out of my room I heard a doorbell and walked down the stairs. Opening the door I was greeted with 14 eyes and a lot of bags of something inside of them.

"You're quick guys" I laughed as they went inside.

"We're not girls, you know" Jimin laughed for the second time this day.

"Really??" I faked a shocked expression. "I thought you were..."

"Shut up" Namjoon laughed.

"So what are we going to do?" Jin asked.

"Let's watch a movie" Hoseok said as we all nodded.

It was 25 minutes after the movie had started and Yoongi was already asleep. Jin and Hoseok sat on the ground and ate popcorns while my head was on Jungkooks shoulder. He was the closest to sit near. It was very comfy. But I swear I saw Taehyung's eyes across the room looking at us. Suddenly he stood up and excused himself to the bathroom.

"I don't think he knows where the bathroom is" I said after he left going up the stairs.

"Don't leave" Jungkook whined.

"Oh Kookie I'll be back." I laughed as I climbed of the sofa and followed the direction Taehyung went. As I was walking through my room I saw a figure in it. "Taehyung?" I walked in. "What are you doing in my room? You know it's clearly not a bathroom.." I giggled. He looked to me.

"Yeah sorry. I was just looking at the pictures.." He looked back to the wall. I walked to him. 

"Remember this?" I pointed to the picture of me and him. It was my birthday and my dad took a photo of me piggyback riding him.

"It was your birthday, right?" He smiled at the memory.

"Yeah.. I remember like it was yesterday. We had so much fun.." I smiled again. "But then you left...." His smile faded away as he looked down to me. "You don't understand how much I've suffered.. When it came to bad I was alone because you weren't there and I didn't had anyone to talk too.." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry Iseul-ah.. Now I hate myself for leaving you that day.." He sighed. "I wish I could've turn back time.."

"V it's okay, you are here now.." I smiled, using his other name.

"Did...did you just called me V?" He gasped.

"Well yeah, isn't it your stage name?"

"Yeah, but I prefer you calling me Tae" he laughed.

"Okay then, Tae" I smiled as he hugged me.

"Aish! Is that bathroom so hard to find?!" We heard Jin's voice downstairs. We laughed as I went out of my room then stopping. I turned to Taehyung while he looked at me confused.

"Do you still need to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"No." He answered shortly.

"But you said..--" I started to say, but he interrupted me by whispering in my ear.

"I know what I said Iseul-ah...I was just jealous.." And he walked away leaving me frozen.

What... What just happened? I felt the same familiar feeling in my stomach. No! Feelings go away! I don't want to feel you again! WAIT.. Did he say that he was jealous?? Of what..? Noo, don't tell me..

After a little talk with myself I finally realized I was standing alone and looking at the wall. Good thing there was no one around me, because they would think I'm a little bit cray cray. I sighed and walked downstairs only to find almost everyone asleep, except for Tae. I felt myself getting a bit shy when I saw him on the coach. C'mon Iseul! Where's your cool?

"Are you tired?" I asked walking over to him.

"Kind of, you?" He said not even looking at me.

"Umm, not really. You can sleep in my room if you want..?" I said more like a question. He nodded.

~~

I couldn't sleep. I rolled out of my bed, completely forgetting that Taehyung was sleeping near with me. Then I heard someone snoring and I automatically turned to my baseball bat. But then another snore came and I remembered that Taehyung was in my room. I sighed, letting go the baseball bat. Silly me, always scared of silly things. I silently walked out of my room, still feeling embarrassed. I firstly went to the bathroom and freshly splashed water on my face. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was everywhere. I silently walked to workroom. Yeah, we had a workroom. My dad use this when he needs to finish his unfinished works. While I on the other hand, write songs. Nobody knows about them, except for Mira because she already found out that herself. She promised me that she'll never tell anyone about that, and I trust her. I hope she'll keep her promise, because my songs are trash.

I sat behind the desk and pulled out completely white paper. What should I call it? My new song, obviously. When I couldn't sleep I always came here, knowing that my inspiration was at 100%.  After an hour of time I already had written three sentences. Maybe I was wrong, my inspiration faded away when I pressed my pencil against the white paper.

Crashing hit a wall
Right know I need a miracle
Hurry up now I need a miracle ...

That was all. Something was holding my mind away to think. And I had no idea who it was.

"Iseul..?" I heard a crack near the door. My eyes landed on the person as I quickly tried to hide my papers.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked,

"I couldn't sleep.." He spoke coming closer. "By the way I saw a light here as I walked to the bathroom."

"Um okay.." I said standing up. "I should probably go to sleep.."

"What is this?" He grabbed the papers.

"Give me that!" I almost jumped on him only to take them away.

"You write songs?" He asked again, reading them silently.

"N-no.." I stuttered without understanding, that I was stuttering. "Please give them back."

"If they aren't songs, so what they're then? If you answer I'll give them back." He answered.

"Uh, poems?" I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I don't believe you" he said.

"Fine, they're songs. But I suck at them so please give them back" I pleaded and he finally gave them back. "Thanks.."

"They don't suck Iseul. You suck." And he walked out. I stared at him frozen.

He's right. I do suck.

"So why then I still keep trying to write them..?" I asked myself as I thought he already had left.

"Because you have hope." I heard his voice and looked up at him, who was smiling. Then he left.

I hate you Jimin.