9

Mira POV

I stood there awkwardly, watching Iseul blushing and the others talking about something, when I caught J-Hope eyes. He was staring right at me. Then suddenly he got up from the couch he was sitting on and walked my way. I watched him carefully as he got closer and closer.

"Bored?" he asked when he was right in front of me.

"Uh.." I didn't know what to say. God, he looked more handsome up close. Stop thinking like that! "Yeah.."

"Good, because me too. Come here" he took my hand and leaded me to the garden. There was a pool and a children slide. I wondered why the hell would there be a playground when there's no children living in there. But I guess, what do I know. "So what's your name?"

"Mira." I said shortly, sitting down on the grass. He soon joined me.

"I think you already know my name" he laughed. I nodded yes. "But for you its Hoseok." He said smirking. I gulped.

"Okay.." I got shy.

"So what's your favorite from our group?" He asked. I looked away, I didn't want him to see my red face.

"You.." I said embarrassed.

"I knew it." He laughed. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"I-what?" I gasped. "Already? I mean what..?"

"Like on a date?" He gave me puppy eyes. He was too cute..

"We just met...I mean..don't you think it's too early..?" I really wanted to say yes.

"Well you said I'm your favorite and I just want to make my fan happy.." He smiled. Fan? Oh of course just a fan..

"You know, I just remembered.. I really need to go home. Bye!" I stood up and walked inside, ignoring his confused look. "We need to go Iseul.." I said when I grabbed her arm. She looked at me.

"What? Why?" She sounded a little bit worried.

"Please.." I pleaded. She nodded. She said her goodbyes to Taehyung and we left.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Hoseok happened.." I replied, looking at my feet while we walked away from the house.

Hoseok POV

"Does my breath smells bad or something?" I asked when I walked in the room where all the guys sat there.

"What do you mean?" Tae looked at me confused.

"I don't know, that Mira girl just rushed out, when I asked her out." I shrugged.

"You asked her out?!" Jimin shouted.

"Yes and?"

"Don't you think it's too early?" Jin asked.

"That's what she said! Then I said to her that she was my fan and I wanted to make her happy.."

"You called her a fan?" Namjoon gasped.

"Yeah, so what?" I got confused.

"I think you made her upset.." Jin bit his lip. "Asking her out and then calling her a fan isn't the best idea.."

"I think you need to apologize to her Hoseok" Jimin said as I sat between Jungkook and Taehyung. "If you actually want to date her."

"I'll try" I replied as I twirled my fingers together. "So Tae, how is your 'new best friend'?"

"She's okay. I just really missed her.." He replied smiling a little bit. "I just want you guys to hang out and Jimin don't be that harsh on her."

"I'm okay with it! I think she's very cute!" Jungkook laughed. "Jimin?"

"What?" He tilted his head from his phone.

"What do you think?" Tae asked again.

"Whatever you guys want is okay with me.." He secretly looked at Jin and Yoongi. I knew there was something they've planed. And it's not going to be good.

~~
Iseul POV

I finally came home. Mira told me everything and why she wanted to go home. He was an asshole. First a date and now a fan.

<Unknown number>
Hi :)

<Iseul>
Who is it?

<Unknown number>
Taehyung or V ;)

I smiled at the text he sent me. I quickly put the number in my accounts and named it 'Tae:)'

<Iseul>
How did you get my number?

<Tae^^>
Mira gave it to me. Are you walking to school or riding a bus?

<Iseul>
Walking, it's not that long to go there.

<Tae^^>
Well then, we're going to meet you in front of your house, ok?

<Iseul>
Do you really want to? Because I'm grumpy in the mornings..

<Tae^^>
Yes and because you're my best friend, I have a feeling that you need to be safe ;)

<Iseul>
Fine then. See you tomorrow.

<Tae^^>
Goodnight, Iseul-ah xx

I blankly looked at those two 'xx'. I don't think he meant to send me those.

<Iseul>
Goodnight.

That's how our little conversation ended. I was really happy to finally speak with him, but the feelings started to come back and that was the thing I was really worried about. I didn't want myself to fall for him again and then hang heartbroken.

~~

"MOM! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY KEYS?!" I screamed rummaging through my bags. I was pretty pissed about it, because it was morning...and because I was grumpy.

"I don't know! Please don't scream right now, darling!" I heard. I have no idea how can she stay calm after me yelling like this.

"Where the hell are they?!" I yelled but this time more to myself. I finally saw them on my desk and grabbed them. How could I not see them in such obvious place? Then I heard a the doorbell ring. Oh no! I completely forgot that they are coming to meet me. Fuck no! I rushed out of my room and ran down the stairs. But I was too late. My mom already opened the door and was greeted by Taehyung.

"Oh my? Taehyung you look so different! So handsome!" my mom already had started approaching him, while I stood ten feet away, looking at him.

"Enough mom, go back to making breakfast." I interrupted. She turned to me and smiled.

"You would look so cute together!" She squeezed me and Tae together.

"Hehehe.." Taehyung laughed awkwardly, while I pushed my mom away and walked out of the house pulling him with me.

"Don't listen to her, she always rambles about something.." I rolled my eyes. "Where are the others?"

"They already left." He smiled.

"They don't really like me that much, do they?" I lowered my head.

"They'll like you, I promise" he said. "Time will come.."
-