21

I walked home when the rain started to pour. Ugh. I was still pretty pissed about that thing guys didn't told me. Well, I'm going to find out myself. Once Mira comes back; it'll be over for them. She knows everything about them. I'm pretty sure she already has watched that show anyways.

~~~

"What do you mean you haven't watched it yet?!" I looked at the screen seeing Mira's face.

"Sorry Iseul, but I don't really have time for it.." She chuckled. "What's it with you?"

"Well Hoseok was searching for something interesting on the TV and then I saw Namjoon's face so I told him to turn back. But he didn't, and then I had to fight for the fucking remote, only later to find out that the show was already over. And they felt pretty happy about it! What is this!" I explained everything to her.

"I'm sure you can watch it on YouTube. If you can't, I'll be back with some information." She smiled proudly.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to not google it already, before calling you?" I snarled. "It doesn't let me and I don't know why."

"Don't worry. I'll ask ARMY about it." She said.

"Who's army?" I asked.

"Um, BTS fans? Iseul I thought you would be more smarter than this.." She looked at me closely. "I told you over fifty hundred times, unless you were--"

"Not listening? Bored? Obviously."I ended her sentence, sighing.

"Yes bored, like always. Okay, if I get something I'll call. I need to go now, bye! Love you!" She waved to the camera.

"Yeah yeah..bye." I ended the call. Mira became like a sister I never had. I think she's the only one to know me that personally.. Well maybe except for my parents, duh.

I closed my laptop and sighed. I hope she gets that information as quickly as she can, because I don't like waiting. I don't even understand, why the boys didn't tell me. Is that a secret or something? Of course it is you stupid! They would've told you if it wasn't!

Mira's POV

When Iseul said bye I loudly sighed. Lying to her was such a horrible thing to do. I hate Hoseok for that.

"Have you watched it already?" I heard Hoseok's voice from another phone line. "I mean the show..?"

"Well yeah. How could you? Iseul is going t--"

"Don't tell her, please.." He pleaded.

"She hasn't watched it yet?" I gasped.

"No. But I hope you won't tell her.." I could swear he smirked, but I couldn't see him.

"Pshh. She's my best friend. I'm TELLING her everything about this and you won't stop me." I said showing my tongue even if we were on the phone.

"You'll regret that when you come home, but..." He stopped for awhile. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TELL HER OR ELSE THEY'LL GO CRAZY PLEZ.."

"Okay okay Hobi. I won't. I promise. Just please don't panic this much, okay?" I sighed. "She'll find out sooner or later by herself though.."

"Later is always the best." He said.

"Anyways it should be better if Taehyung would tell her." I said, but deeply inside knowing that I was lying. It was so much better for her not to know this. It would end up either being a good or a bad thing but I completely can't tell. I don't know how Iseul would react. This would ruin their friendship.