52

He's slipping away. I can't let him go like this. A tear rolled down my face and I still kept staring him right in the eyes. He can't do this to me. Please don't leave Taehyung. First my parents, now you.. you can't do this.. 

Taehyung looked down after I stayed silent, when he said everything that was like a rock on his heart.

Then suddenly I felt it. My warm heart that was started by Taehyung, was freezing again.

"I'm sorry.. that's why I have a cold heart. Girls like me are hard to get Taehyung. If you really knew I loved you with all my heart, you wouldn't do this. You wouldn't leave after my parents did. But you are what you are, Taehyung. And I completely understand it. I'm not the girl for you. Because you need someone much nicer than me and with a warm heart.." I smiled with tears rolling down my face. I wanted to just hug him and kiss him, and tell him that everything is okay. But it's not. "You just did a high mistake of loving me. I guess this is a goodbye..." I grabbed my suitcase and left. My knees were so weak, I just wanted to fell and cry.

I left the building and made my way towards the bus station, which was on the other side of the road. It was dark, and there were none crosswalks. So I just looked to my right, then at left. I couldn't care less if the car hit me. I was so messed up..

I was crying so I couldn't see two lights coming towards me when I crossed the street. 

Then three things happened.
Pain.
Darkness.
And a broken heart.

~~
Someone's POV

Iseul was hit by a car, everything seemed to happen so quickly. After a few enormous scream calls from the people who saw the accident and the emergency car (idk how to write it) was already on it's way to the airport.

From the big chaos Taehyung and others ran outside. They completely forgot the plane when they saw who was laying on the ground. Especially Taehyung.

He ran towards her and kneeled, grabbing her by the arms and laying her on his knees, holding her for his dearest life. Tears were streaming down his face. He couldn't believe that she might be gone, because he did this big mistake. He got so angry of himself, he just wanted to die with her.

His hands were painted in blood. Iseul was unconscious, she didn't even move, when Taehyung desperately tried to shake her.

"SOMEONE HELP HER!!" He shouted, not bearing the pain he had to feel in front of him. "Shit shit Iseul stay with me!! I'm sorry!"

~~
Three weeks passed. She was in coma.

Guess who stayed by her side all the time.

It was Mira. She didn't go with the others to the tour. She couldn't leave her best friend alone. Taehyung although couldn't do anything else. He couldn't control his manager's said words. And he couldn't disagree with him. So he left Iseul, not knowing her conditions.

And Mira was forced not to tell anyone. Iseul's parents forced her to stay silent. She understood. If she tells the boys. Taehyung is going to be devastated and Jimin is going to blame himself.

What about Iseul?

She laid in the same bed, without opening her eyes.

I was awake. But I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't move my arms or legs. I couldn't move anything. I just heard voices.

I didn't know what happened. All I remember was just me being hit by a car.

The voices.. I hear them again!

'Please please save me!' I really wanted to scream, because this darkness and loneliness really physically killed me. But no one could here me.. and I wondered why.. am I in coma? Or something like that? I feel like I am, but.. it's strange..

Is this feeling explains how are you feeling when you're in coma?

That makes me think..

How long am I here?
Is it two days?
Three months?
Or even a year?

"What's today's date?"

"It's July 17th ma'am"

"Oh.. thank you.. how's..she?"

"She's doing fine. There wasn't any complications or anything. Do not worry."

"Thank you, but um...when will she wake up?"

"I can't answer that question yet.. there might be something bad when she wakes up though.."

"What is it?"

"It's been two months now ma'am, she might lose her memory."

The words I heard were above me. I don't know how to explain this, but I felt like I was in deep black darkness and the voices were from above.

But...

What did they meant by loosing my memory?

I remember basically everything!

My parents, who lied to me my whole life!
My best friend, Mira who's dating Hoseok!
Even Hoseok's friends!
Jin, who's the oldest!
Yoongi, who likes to sleep!
Jimin, who's always harsh to me!
Namjoon, who's a great rapper!
Jungkook, the maknae, 'kookie' as I liked to call him!
And..
I remember everything!
My memory is just fine!

Let's just wait for me to wake up..

--
Okay so this story took quite a turn don't you think? :D

Saranghae! Fighting!
-Adi