19

Iseul POV

It was finally Friday. My lessons were over and I was leaving school, with my bag over my shoulder. I was in a pretty good mood, knowing that now I have a whole week for myself, because my parents are going on the business trip for one week and that means I'm going to be alone, which I like.

"Hey Iseul" I heard and I looked up to see Hoseok's face.

"Oh hi!" I smiled. I started feeling more comfortable around them, except for Taehyung. We haven't talked for three days now and it still hurt like a bitch, remembering his said words. So I chose to ignore him. And it was for the best.

"Going home?" He asked.

"Yeah. Actually I have a whole week for myself, so I just want to get home soon." I said as a response.

"Cool. By the way today we're having a party, do you want to come? Please?" He gave me his puppy eyes.

"I'll think about it. Thanks for the invitation anyways." I smiled.

"Well hope to see you there." He smirked. "See you later" and he walked off, leaving me behind. I watched him for a little bit, before walking away too.

I unlocked my house door and walked in. I put my bag in the closet and walked into the kitchen, seeing a paper and a shopping card laying on the kitchen counter.

'Take care of yourself, darling. We'll be back after 1 week. There's a shopping card for you to buy anything you need. Love you xx
                                  -Mom & dad'

I loudly sighed, grabbing the card of the counter and walking to my room. I changed to more comfy clothes and laid on my bed, closing my eyes. Maybe I should go to that party. Take my mind of things for sure. I lazily grabbed my phone and started writing a text.

<Iseul>
When is the party?

<Hoseok>
7p.m. You'll come? O:)

It was 3p.m. now. And it was four hours till the party. And I had a lot of time.

<Iseul>
Yeah, gotta take my mind off of something.

<Hoseok>
Yay! :D Then I'll see you there.

I didn't reply. I just blankly stared at the wall. What did I just get myself into? All the parties I attended always ended bad for me. One time my ex-best friend took me to a party. She told me it would be fun. I truly believed her until I got drunk and one boy wanted to take me to the bed. It didn't end well for him that night. I was pretty proud of some kicks in the place where the sun didn't shine for him. That's how it all ended.

I still had three hours so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I showered, washed my hair. Walking towards my closet, I realized I only had two choices; casual or hot. I obviously chose casual. Black leggings and a baggy sweatshirt was more comfortable than that little, black dress. I let my hair down and curled it a little bit. I went downstairs and opened my fridge. Of course there was nothing there. I groaned. That means I need to go to the shop and buy myself something. I put my shoes on and sprinted from my house to the nearest shop. It wasn't to long to go, some blocks away from my house. The wind hit my face and my eyes started to get teary. For my luck it's started to rain. Wow...

"Are you serious..." I muttered to myself, lowering my head and walking a bit faster, trying to not get wet. I saw the shop and quickly got in.