5

I was bored. I was hella bored when it came to math. I just don't get it. The formulas, numbers? Not my thing. I watched through the window. Then I felt something fall near my feet. I looked at it from my desk. It was a paper ball. I quickly picked it up and read it. 'You're cute' what the actual hell? I looked around. No one was looking my way. Maybe they misunderstood something, because I'm surely not a cutie. I just ignored whoever it was.

Finally the bell rang. I took my books and stuffed them in my bag. I walked out and went to my locker. I was still struggling with unlocking the locker. How does this thing work? I have no idea. Once Mira showed me, but I can't remember how. I got annoyed.

"C'mon!" I said angrily to the locker. Wow, now I'm going to talk to the things.. I looked around. Maybe there was someone who could help me? Then on the corner of my eye I saw the idiot. He was walking my way, but he didn't see me, because his head was buried in his phone.

"Hey..." I said and he looked my way. "..idiot."

"Stop calling me that." He replied.

"Aww don't get angry" I laughed.

"What do you want?" He spitted out.

"I just need your help. Can you show me how to deal with this thing?" I pointed to my locker.

"Fine" he walked toward me and win one hand he unlocked the locker.

"How did you do that?" I gasped. It looked so easy.

"You just need to press this and it unlocks by itself" he explained.

"Well maybe you're not that much of an idiot" I said.

"I'm J-Hope by the way" he turned to me. I just laughed. "What?"

"Don't you have a real name?"

"What do you mean? J-Hope is my real name" he totally didn't get a thing I was talking about.

"No, surely J-Hope is your stage name." I said.

"You're right, I have a name. But I prefer that you'd call me J-Hope.. I have reasons why I'm not telling my real name." He looked away. "Why am I even talking to you.."

"Well it's normal for people to talk to people." I said as he started walking away. "You all think that being in a band gets you popular. You wanna know why people likes you? Because by your appearance, not by your personality." he stopped when I said those words. "We are all the same and it doesn't matter if you are in a band, you can't treat others like shit! You're are too greedy. All you want is just attention." I had enough of these boys. I finally sighed and looked around. I saw all of them, all of the 7 members. How cliche! They were looking at me. I didn't care. I just took my bag and walked passing J-Hope.

Hoseok POV

She was right. We were greedy. We were seeking for attention, but we didn't know it affected others.

"She is brave" Namjoon whispered as we were walking to the canteen.

"Maybe someone with a cold behavior." I said. I didn't feel like studying anymore. I just wanted to go home.

"Stop it Hoseok. She only said the truth no one could have said it better like she did.." Jimin said.

"I want to get to know her more" Jungkook said.

"Why?" Jin looked at him.

"She seems like a cool girl.."

"Who hates us? Wow good thinking Jungkook.." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't hate us. She just said what was on her mind" Taehyung interrupted.

"Well how do you know she doesn't? Huh?" I asked.

"Ask her" Taehyung smirked.

"What. No. She hates us and that's final." I said ending our conversation.

Iseul POV

When I walked into the canteen, everyone was looking at me strangely and I didn't know what was happening.

"What happened there?!" I heard Mira's voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look." She showed me her phone. It was a video, where I was standing in front of the boys. "Someone recorded it and posted on the school wall.."

"Uhh...." I didn't know what to say. "Well it had to be done. It was getting to my nerves."

"I'm actually proud of you Iseul" I heard some girl say. I turned to her. "They were getting too much attention, everyone was scared to tell them that, because they're the Stars apparently " she rolled her eyes when she said 'the Stars'. It was sarcasm. Of course it was.

"Yeah" some other students agreed from the girls table. I smiled. Finally someone is listening to me.

"Well we still love them, but just don't get the hate sprawled around!" I heard a girl squealing. I think she's like the others. The fans. Then suddenly they walked in and the room fell in silence. I looked at them, their eyes met mine.

I looked at one each time, then sighed and said. "I didn't say I hate them. Is just that we started the wrong way from."

~

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard someone screaming, when I was turning the corner of the corridor. I looked at them. Two boys were standing not that far away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows. I haven't seen th- OH! Wait... I know them. The same two boys who I've seen with their shitty band.

"What?" I said with no emotions on my face.

"Uh we just wanted to apologize.." The mint haired guy spoke. "For our..well you know."

"And why? I don't need any 'I'm sorry.' actions, okay?" I replied.

"My name is Yoongi , and this is Namjoon" he said looking at his friend. Now I get it. It's the guy that was talking back to the teacher a few days ago.

"Look I don't want to make friends right know, tell that your leader and leave me alone, okay?" I said coldly.

"I'm the leader.."

"Bold of you to assume I care!"