36

Iseul POV

I glanced at the person who was looking at the policeman. He was looking down and writing something on his notebook. Probably writing down about the girl who was missing almost a week now. From where I stood, it was a hideous place, no one could really see me, until they would walk close enough.

Why I haven't come home yet? I guess it was just it. I was too scared to walk down the path and greet people who I have known for years, but now they felt like complete strangers to me.

Every day I came here and watched what others were doing. Every day was different. Many people came and left from that door. It never affected me, how the day felt different when I was living there. And I never took a glance at this harsh, cruel world where every person has it's worries. Even the person, who I called my mother.

Sometimes I got to see my closest friends. It was hard to see the makeup that ran of her face, when she asked if the girl came home, but then getting a 'no' as an answer. It was hard to see them catch her while she falls down to her knees crying. But I made a decision. And Hyun-woo made me realise that I can listen to my heart, I just need to do things right.

I took a lot of big journeys around the city, sometimes even getting out of it's territory. One night even bumping in one of the graffiti artists. He gave me a bottle of paint and said to express my feelings on that wall. That night I used all of the paint in the bottle and even half of this. I wanted to give him some money, thanking him for making me lose some of my built up anger, but he refused. He said that he doesn't need money to live his life. And he told me two more things. One, to come here when I need to be alone. Two, to live my life the way I want to.

That made me think. If I was gone forever, would someone miss me?

Those thoughts were following me each day until one night. I bumped into someone I haven't seen almost nine days. His brown golden hair strands were falling on his eyes, that sparkled once they saw a girl, with a hoodie on, that hovered half of her head. That way she could be recognised as a normal girl, nothing too serious as a missing girl. But he definitely recognised her. I regretted going this path that night. My heart skipped a beat when he looked at me and I could barely move from my spot. Yet I really wanted to run away. But there was no point in doing that. He already caught me.

"Iseul.." He parted his lips but that was the only sound that came out.

But I just walked past him not until he grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me towards him. Then I felt his lips crash on mine. I just got lost into the kiss. I was too tired to even think properly. When he felt me not resisting, he wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer. That made butterflies erupt in my stomach. Was I dreaming or this sincerely happened?

Three years ago I had a sweet spot for Taehyung, but when he left, I 100% thought that the feelings will go away. Which it did. But at this moment they started coming back, which I quickly feared that it will bring long forgotten pain too. Anyway it still felt like a long wished wish came true. Like I've already fallen.

No. No, what am I talking about? I can't fall in love.. Even more, I don't know how.. I broke the kiss and took a step back. It was so crazy to even think that I kissed my best friend.

"I'm so mad at myself for keeping these feelings for myself, Iseul. I should have done this earlier. Fuck this Iseul, I like you! I like you a lot!" He breathed out.

"No, no Taehyung.. Please no..--" I struggled against his arms. I don't want to hear those words.

"You can't do it anything about it Iseul.. I might have fallen for you already.." He stepped closer.

"No no, I can't.. I'm sorry Taehyung.. I just no...I can't.." I stuttered. Sorrow flooded over his eyes when he let me go.

"What is it? Do you have somebody better?" He carefully asked, although I could hear sadness filling his voice. "Is it Jungkook?"

"No! I don't like him that way! You just don't understand... I'm not ready..."

"For what?"

"I'm not ready to love somebody just yet.." I looked down. "It's not that you're my best friend...I'm just scared that it's going to be lies all over again.."

"I wouldn't dare lie to you, Iseul.. You don't understand how much you mean to me" he whispered, while he hugged me. I just let my head rest on his shoulder. There's been a long pause, before I felt him move a bit. "Have you been okay?"

I nodded not answering that fully.

"Everyone misses you. Please come home.."

"I don't want to though.."

"What about your mo--"

"Don't talk to me about her." I snapped.

"Alright. How you wish. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and started walking.

"Wha...? Where?" I asked confused.

"Home. Where could be going anyway.."

"What? No! I'm not coming home!" I protested. "I don't want to see them!"

"Iseul.." He turned to me and cupped my face in his hands. That made me immediately shut up.

"What do you think you are doing?--"

"I thought that I will never see you again when everyone heard the news and when finally I found you, I'm not letting go."

"I--"

"You're coming with me" he proudly said, he did realise that his words affected me and I finally nodded.

"I don't want to live with my parents though.. Each of them, I don't care with who, but just not with them.." I said stopping him again.

"That's why you're moving in with us" He smiled. I parted my lips to disagree, but I was shut yet again except it was with his lips. Why are you keeping this up Taehyung..? He broke the kiss and laughed at my reaction. "I'm sorry. I can't help it."

--
Okay.. I finally feel like I did something useful with Iseul and Taehyung :D Actually yesterday I sat till midnight with an actual notebook writing things that were going to be in this part :P you know I practised :D

And don't mind the photo, I just felt like to post something with my ultimate bias, Kim Taehyung :D okayy

Anyways, hope you liked it ^^ <33
Saranghae!
Fighting!
-Adi