23

"So you're not actually dating?" I heard a voice. I immediately looked at the person. "I'm confused."

"Jungkook..." I started. "This is...um..c'mon Namjoon explain! It was your plan after all!" I desperately looked at the boy, standing near Jimin and Jin. He just shrugged.

"Namjoon what the hell?" I heard another voice. It was Taehyung who spoke, behind Jungkook.

"It was a plan from keeping you fighting." He simply said.

"And you told Iseul?!" Taehyung yelled at his pink haired friend.

"Hey, it wasn't fair anyways! You can't play me like a game!" I interrupted, standing in front of Namjoon. Taehyung immediately got silent. "Kookie I already told you that I don't have feelings for anyone right now and I don't want to be in a relationship." I turned to Jungkook. "What's so hard to understand?"

"It's..its just hard to let go of the feelings.." He looked at the ground.

"I'm sure you're going to find a girl who will be able to give them back. And I'm sorry that that girl isn't going to be me.." I said calmly. "Friends okay? Don't fight over me with Taehyung."

"Fine. Friends." And he hugged me. I felt happy. One down, one to go.

"And you.." I looked at him. "You're coming with me." I grabbed his ear and pulled him with me outside.

"Ouch ouch!" He kept saying. And when I finally let go of his ear, he rubbed it with his hands. "What was that for?!"

"For being a bad best friend." I said. "Now tell me. What the hell happened?"

"That really hurt you know.." He said.

"What? Your ear or the feeling that you made your best friend hate you?"

"Both." He said, looking at the sky and sitting down.

"Taehyung..." I gritted my teeth, sitting down beside him on the grass. "I know something is wrong, so tell me."

"It's not important anymore. You forgave me, right?" He looked at me.

"I'll think about it." I said. He only rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll forgive you. But you have to promise me that this will never happen, okay?." I punched him slightly in the shoulder.

"Okay! And stop hurting me! It hurts!" He whined.

"Sorry." I chuckled.

When we walked back, Jimin walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

"The all acting shit is over now?"

"Yeah. Thank god.." I sighed, pushing him away. He stumbled and tripped, pulling everyone down with him. I stared at them for awhile. "I'm just too strong, aren't I?" I said laughing and walking away. Leaving them all on the floor.

Turning my way down the corridor I saw the same lady who introduced me to this school and some other student standing near the principal's cabinet. I wanted to walk freely past them, but got caught up by her shouting my name.

"Oh! Min Iseul! Come here!" She waved her hand to me. I sighed and walked towards her.

"Hello, Ms. Yang." I said politely bowing a bit. Then turning my way to look at the student. I think I just froze.

"Iseul would you mind showing this boy around the school? He's new. His name is Lee Hyun-woo ." She explained.

"Shortly just Hyun-woo." He smiled. That look, that smile, those eyes. It looked very similar but I just couldn't point out from what.

"Sure." I said.

"Thank you Min Iseul." Lady said and walked her ways. It got silent not before I started speaking again.

"So, you're new..?" I asked, not knowing what to say. The only thing that ran trough my mind was that this boy was very familiar.

"Yeah.."

"Don't get me wrong and I know I just met you, but you look very familiar and it's annoying me.." I groaned, stopping him and then stopping myself.

"I could say the same about you.." He looked at me. Our eyes met and it got slightly awkward.

"Um this is the canteen.." I pointed to the room with glass doors. "Then there is P.E."

He never said anything. All he did was listen to me and nod his head.

"Well I think this is all. If you need anything, just ask." I turned to him.

"Thanks for showing around Min Iseul."

"No no no. Call me Iseul." I said. "It's more comfortable."

"Okay, well bye!" He said and walked away. I watched him and finally walked to my next class, which was math, like always.

~~

"Did you see the new boy?" Two girls went past me, whispering.

"Yes! He's hot! I heard he transferred to our school just because he made a lot of trouble in the other." The other girl said to her friend. I just couldn't not to listen. I don't believe it's the new kid I just met this day. It couldn't be him anyway, he was good not bad. Well that was what I saw. "And his name is Hyun-woo!"

No way.. Okay, maybe I was wrong.

So this kid has the bad boy imagine I see. The girls finally disappeared from my sight and I slowly closed my locker. The lessons were finally over and I could get back to my house. I did expect someone to show up right now, because it always happens to me. I just can't go home with my head calm.

"Hi Iseul." See? I told you. I turned my head where the voice was.

"Oh hey Jin. What's up?" I greeted the boy.

"Not much. Going home?" He started walking by me.

"Yeah. Like always. Where are the others?" I looked around, when I realized he was alone.

"Oh, they left already.." He smiled. "I actually was waiting for someone when I saw you and thought of saying hi."

"Who's that someone?" I smirked. "Oh, is it a girl?"

"No! No it's not." He said it a little bit to loud, while I just laughed. "There are no girls..."

"Pff. What are you saying. you say there are no girls?" I chuckled.

"Jin?" We both turned our heads to the sound. There stood the new boy.

"Well, I should go now. Bye Jin." I said smiling a bit to Jin and then walking away.

---
You were right! It was Jungkook :D thank you much for reading! I love you all! <3

-Adi