34

Right now I was walking towards the school. It was early in the morning, but I still had about ten minutes till the lessons start. My parents should be coming today, I even got a text from my mom saying they'll be here about lunch time. I kind of missed them but not really.

"Ya! Why are you going so fast? Geez!" I heard Yoongi's voice. Turning around I saw all of them walking just behind me. Hoseok was with them.

"How long have you been walking behind me?" I asked, glancing at each of them.

"For awhile now.." Namjoon shrugged. I stopped a little that they could catch with my pace.

"Okay, that's creepy actually" I rolled my eyes, starting to walk again.

"No it's not. You're creepy" Hoseok showed his tongue.

"Wait so you're already out? And Mira is still there?" I glanced at him.

"Yeah. Somehow I had managed to not get this much pain from the crash, I guess she did" when Hoseok said that I heard Taehyung hiss. Of course he was quilty of what his uncle did, but it wasn't his fault. "You okay, dude?"

"Yeah yeah fine. Di-did you guys did our music project?" Taehyung quickly changed the theme. I was still glancing at him at worry but quickly looked down, nervous if he catches me.

"Shit! I forgot it at our dorms!" Namjoon loudly sighed. "You guys go while I go get it, it shouldn't take long.."

Jimin sighed watching Namjoon as he ran back. "We have like 5 minutes...he's going to be late.."

"Or not.." I started. "You can tell the teacher that you forgot and I think he'll not argue with you.."

"Shit Iseul, you're studying in this school for a long time now and you don't even know that teacher is like a devil.." He groaned. "He'll give us like 20 detentions just because Namjoon is late.."

"Hey Iseul!" I heard Hyun-woo's voice. I saw him running my way and then I quickly realised we were already in front of the school building.

"Oh hi.. What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Um you said you have a free time now, right?"

"No, it's English--oh wait you're right.. I don't have a class, now..."

"That's perfect! Let's go study, you need to learn something before the exams.."

"Study?" Jimin grinned, then he looked at me. "Already at the bottom?"

"Shut up. Bye guys" I walked away from them, with Hyun-woo following behind.

~~

"Okay so where should we start?" He asked when we finally settled everything on the desk in the library.

"I don't know. You tell me." I lazily said. It was already boring.

"Alright what about these? You know these right?" He asked pointing at lines of numbers.

"Maybe..?" I raised my eyebrow. "Geez, it's already hard.."

"Haha, don't worry you'll get them eventually" he chuckled and began to explain. I started listening, might as well start studying too.