61

1 year later

Iseul's POV

"Iseul!" Mira shouted when she saw me. "Long time no see." She smiled as she approached me.

"It's been just a week Mira.." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Gosh, I still missed you!" She hugged me tightly.

"Let me BREATH." I pushed her away. She just laughed.

"You seem in a good mood today." Mira looked me up and down. "And your fashion style is not so bad today. Are you going on a date or something?"

"No.. I need to find a job. I can't just stay home all day and do nothing.." I said.

"Ohhh but you know a date wouldn't be so bad either..!" She grinned at me.

"Let's not talk about dates or that romantic stuff okay?" I glared at her.

"Fine fine.." she nodded, with a little frown on her face. "Do you want to go grab coffee or something?"

"Yeah, sure. I need to get my mind off some things.." I nodded and we walked toward the little coffee shop at the very corner of the mall.

The truth was that I needed that romantic stuff. Words can't describe how lonely I'm feeling after Taehyung left. Every day I feel so empty but there's nothing I can do about it.

Of course I've changed when he left. Even Mira noticed that, and all this time she's trying to set me up with a guy or something to keep my mind off of Taehyung. How can I not think about him? I basically think about him every single day.

Guess you could say that my attitude got colder again when we broke up. I'm that cold hearted girl again.

"So.. what job are you thinking of getting?" Mira asked when we sat on the seats in the coffee shop.

"I don't know.. exactly." I shrugged.

"So wait.. I thought you are going to your job now, since you basically put your formal clothes on.." she lifted her eyebrow. "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing special.. just a class meeting."

"Really? That's fun!" She chuckled. "You'll go?"

"Yeah. I need some tension to let out." I nodded. "How are things with Hoseok?"

"Oh..him? We fought again. His schedules are so loaded with that stupid important shit he can't even make time for me nowadays!" She whined.

"How did you fight anyways? He's still traveling right?" I got confused. I knew that BTS were on a world tour.

"Over a message, but still!"

"You should really take a break from each other.."

"How? I love him, I can't just go and break things off." She looked at her coffee with a sad expression.

"You're lucky you still have him." I said and Mira quickly looked at me.

"Don't say that! Are you still thinking about Taehyung?"

"How can I not think about, huh? Don't mention his name, it makes me sad"

"You should move on.. really this time.. that boy is probably moved on a long time ago. By the way you broke things off for good so what's the matter?"

"That's the problem! I miss him so much it's killing me.."

"Maybe it really was serious. You are never like this." She shook her head and sipped her coffee.