25

That Hyun-woo boy is everywhere. I'm telling you EVERYWHERE. The boys started to greet him and that other shit. What did I do? I just stood there, drinking Taehyung's water. Taehyung looked at me and grabbed the bottle spilling some water on me.

"You--" I started.

"Don't drink too much." He ended.

"I'll drink as much as I want." I rolled my eyes, going to the nearest bench to sit on.

"That Hyun-woo boy looks suspicious.." Yoongi came to me, also sitting down.

"Why?" I looked at him.

"I don't know, it just gives me this feeling." He shrugged. "I heard he was your new neighbor?"

"That's true." I nodded my head. " I think I should go now, it's getting late and I still need to go to the store. See you later, tell the others I've left already." I stood up only to see Yoongi nodding.

"Okay. Bye Iseul. See you tomorrow." He waved.

-

The darkness had engulfed the outside when I walked out of the store. It was kind of scary to walk so late. I was just crossing the park, when I saw five guys standing before me. They were talking and they couldn't see me. I was thinking just to let myself slide past them, but noo.. My eyes wandered to a boy with a dark hoodie giving someone a plastic bag...with weed..? Or narcotics...? It's illegal! Are they out of their mind to do that in a park, where this old security guard always walks past?!

'It's none of your business, Iseul! Don't get involved! Just don't!'

But being me, I had to trip over something that caught their attention. Whoops.

"What's a lady doing this late in a park alone?" One guy said, slowly approaching me. I looked at him from the ground. Well, obviously, I was laying down because I fell.

"What are you looking at? Help me you idiot!" I yelled, trying to stand up. "Geez, guys these days..."

"Got some attitude I see?" I couldn't see him better, because it was dark as hell, but his sly voice gave me an uncomfortable and I didn't like it.

Looks like this park doesn't have any lights.

"Well of course I do. Now move, I need to get home, before my favorite tv show ends.." I grabbed my bags and showed him out of my way. I lied about the show, but oh well.

"Wow wow girl" he grabbed my hand.

"What?! Go back to your illegal stuff, before I call police, geez!" I turned to him.

"Just let go of her.." I heard a voice. Another guy came to his friend and glared at him. His friend obliged and my hand was free. I snatched it away. I glared at them. Then out of nowhere the street lights flickered on and the park was lit with light. Just then I could properly look at the strangers. I gasped.

"Taehyung?!" I screamed at the boy, who looked just like me - surprised and confused. But mostly I was just standing there with wide eyes. "What the-did you-...I.."

"No no. You don't understand. It's not like that." He started to explain, but I just didn't want to listen. Not because I was angry, just because it wasn't any of my business. If he wanted to do that, it's his right. I shook my head and hurriedly walked back home.

I closed the house door and leaned on it. My god...what just happened..?

~~

I opened my bedroom door, just to be greeted by another voice, that startled me, because I just woke up and I hadn't invited anyone.

"Iseul, I'm so sorry, please believe me! I'm not using any narcotics or anything!" Taehyung pleaded.

"Ho-How did you get into my house?" I raised my eyebrow, not really interested in what he was saying.

"Remember? Your mom gave me another key." He explained, waving the spare key in his hand for me to see.

"Oh yeah..I forgot. Anyways, can you please get out of my room, so that I could change into my school uniform?" I pushed him out of my room. Then closed the door. "Thank you.."

Geez. what the hell is he doing in my room? In my house especially?!

~~
I walked out of my house, Taehyung following closely behind.

"Don't ignore me please..." He pleaded.

"I'm not ignoring, you just don't say anything that I could respond to." I said, not even sparing him a glance.

"Iseul..." He frowned.

"Yes?" I looked at him innocently.

"Those drugs weren't for me..." He started, but I rolled my eyes.

"Here we go again..." I sighed. "Now tell me that you weren't there in the first place."

"NO. Please listen to me.." He stopped me again.

"What?" I sighed again but just more loudly.

"Those drugs were for my uncle.. He makes me buy them for him and if not, bad things are happening Iseul.. I don't think you'll understand that.." He said. My eyes grew wide.

"Y-you live with your uncle..?" I gasped. I remember when we used to be small his uncle used to scare me, that's why I hated him so much. "You still live with that badman?" When I was little I used to call him 'badman' instead of 'batman' (A/N: i dont know what I was thinking when I wrote this xd)

"Badman...oh yeah I remember.." He laughed. "But please don't tell anyone this... He might kill me and that's not good for my band.."

"You're talking like it would be alright if your dead. Don't worry I won't tell anyone but you have to promise me that you will stop fighting with Jungkook about...things, okay?" I rolled my eyes.

Taehyung just stared at me. He was deeply in thinking, so of course he didn't saw me move and pinch his cheek.

"Aye, you stupid little man will you pay attention?" I nudged him.

"Huh what? Uh, fine, I promise you." He replied. "Why did you have to do that?" He brought his hand up to his cheek, where my hand was a moment ago.

"It was only for you to come back." I simply said. "Now come on. We'll be late for school."

---
This part is for vixxella and malakbtsforlife because you guys make me very happy and just for you I'll keep writing this story till the end <3 Love you both so much :))

What do you think about the story? Do you think I should get in the action and make something happen between Iseul and Taehyung? :D or no? I don't know myself so please help me out :D

Love you!!! Bye! ^^
-Adi