Amazing Phiolet (Amazing Phil Fanfic)

Chapter 1-

Violet's POV-

I threw on a purple sweatshirt and headed outside towards the woods where I could be alone. The purple sweatshirt matched my sterling silver eyes, long black hair, and 'Ghost Town' sweatpants that I had bought online.

I took the black iPhone from my pocket and turned the volume up as soon as All Time Low's song Therapy bursted through my headphones.

"My ship went down in a sea of sound. When I woke up alone I had everything." I started singing to myself.

I noticed the scenery of the nice open road turn into trees as tall as skyscrapers and dirt paths leading to no where but more trees.

I told nobody this, but I had my own secret spot, or a hide-out of some sorts where I would come when the world was cold and harsh, or when I just needed to seclude myself from every other human being on planet Earth.

I climbed the tree where my small tree house I built when I was in year 9 with my bestfriend Phil. Ever since I moved in year 11, I never saw or heard from Phil again.

I picked at the heart that Phil and I had carved in this tree a long time ago. The P and V looked as if they had been freshly carved.

The more I picked at it, the more I could have sworn someone had dug into it recently with a pocket knife or something

Ignoring the possibilty I lay my head against the wooden walls of the tiny treehouse and let the wind rustle through my long hair as I listened to Alex's soothing words in 'Therapy.'

I almost fell asleep when I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped 20 feet in the air, hitting my head on the short roof.

"Dan? What did you do that for? You scared me to death!" I scolded him.

"Sorry Vi, I just came to tell you something."

"And how did you even know I was here? This is my secret spot, Dan. Nobody knows about it but me and-"

"Phil, I know." Dan interrupted.

"So, care to explain?" I shifted my weight to my left arm and sat in an upright position.

"Phil and I had been coming here for awhile now. He told me about the day you two built this thing. "

"He still talks about me? I thought he would of forgotten me." I said looking up.

"No, he talks about you all the time."

"Really? How come you never invite me over to see him? I mean we were bestfriends." I bit my lip.

"We have been busy with YouTube and our only free time is spent here wondering about you. Phil doesn't know you moved to this area again."

I sighed," Why didn't you tell him?"

"I don't know." Dan grinned.

"Dan, how can you not tell him? I mean I've only been here for 2 years already." I said picking at the bottom of my headphone cord.

Dan's POV-

"Dan, how can you not tell him? I mean I've only been here for 2 years already." she said looking down again.

If I told her the real reason I kept this a secret from Phil she would probably hate me.

I never told her that Phil lived with me because in all secrecy, I liked her. If she saw Phil again, she would probably fall in love with him and not me.

"Uhm..I don't know."

"Come on Dan there has to be a reason, I mean come on. Why would you not tell me?" she looked up at me again with her piercing eyes and I wished that I could tell her. She was making this so hard for me.