Hakko Is A Tamer?!

Start from the beginning

I happily flung my arms around her neck and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

"I can't believe another Tamer is actually here!! attending to this Academy!! it's the best news I've heard all day!!"

"Someone is excited all of a sudden."

Klaus said as he sweat-dropped. I smiled at him as I still have my arms wrapped around Hakko's neck.

"It's because I thought another Tamer wasn't going to show up I thought for sure that my sister and I were the only ones left! I'm so glad that Hakko is one of us!!"

I tightened my arms around squeezing her into another bone-crushing hug. Hakko then spoke up.

"OK! OK! I get it already!! now let go before your bone-crushing hug kills me!!!"

My eyes widen and I released her. Hakko placed her hand on her throat coughed a little and I raised my hands in surrender.

"Sorry, my bad, I got a little excited just now."

"*Cough! cough!* a little bit? I think you went a little overboard."

Hakko said as she smiled at me a little. I laughed nervously and then Headmaster Randolph then spoke up.

"Hahaha! I think it's clear to me that I can leave Hakko in your capable hands, Keira."

I smiled at him after he said this.

"You don't have to worry about a thing Headmaster! I'll show Hakko the ropes around here."

I then heard Klaus mumbling.

"It's a mistake."

I glared at him angrily and I shouted at him.

"What was that?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"

Hakko raised her hands to try and calm me down.

"Whoa! Keira calm down, he's was just kidding, anyway, I think we should get to class now, excuse us."

Hakko got behind me and she pushes me as I glared at Klaus angrily while pointing my eyes and pointing back at him.

3RD PERSON POV

As the two Tamers left the headmaster's office, Klaus chuckled and he then spoke up.

"She seems happy."

Headmaster Randolph smiled and he then spoke up.

"I knew it was a good idea to tell Keira the news first besides, I think she and Hakko will get along well."

Professor Schuyler nods his head in agreement.

"I'm even more surprised that Hakko was able to become an official student that easily."

Klaus looked impressed when he heard that.

"I know, I think my little brother will get along well with Hakko, hopefully."

KEIRA'S POV

"I still can't believe that you're a Tamer just like me Hakko, that was a complete shocker back there, I wasn't expecting that,"

I said with a happy face. Hakko giggled when she saw my happy face.

"Sorry I didn't tell you from before, I wanted to surprise you."

I smacked her shoulder.

"You surprised me all right!!"

Hakko sweat dropped and she pats her shoulder.

"I know, I didn't expect you to be that excited back there either, it was kinda funny when you think about it."

I blushed a little and I laughed nervously.