epilogue

Dedicated to my beloved readers who are just so curious to go a foot further with Sasha and Michal. —
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sixteen years later.

Sixteen year is a lot of time, and much has changed since we last met.

I got a second child, and Sandra has gotten married. She's married to some rich bachelor, and is living a rather happy life, apart from the fact that she can't give to him what he really wants. A child. Turns out she's infertile.

It's pretty bad she has to go through all of this, but not by herself, as much as she needs me, I'm there. However there is just very little I can do, apart from being there for her.

Her situation was beyond my control, and I wasn't without my own share of concerns.

"Honey, what's that you cooking?" Ask Michal, holding me from behind and kissing my neck.

"Michal, please stop, I'm preparing the dinner, you know we can't do it right now."

"I'm hungry" Michal reply stubbornly, turning me around and pulling me against himself.

"Oh Michal, look at what you made me do" I cry pithily, pointing to the spots on his shirt were my hand prints laid.

"Forget the spots. I want food."

"Okay. You can have something from the refrigerator. Dinner will be ready soon."

"I can't wait. I want you."

"Oh really? What I have can't be eaten here. What if Wendy walks in?" I ask.

"What? You thought..." Before he could finish, we heard Wendy's familiar voice.

"I'm home..."

"Where's your little brother." I ask as she enters the kitchen and roll her eyes at Michal who quickly frees me from what looks like a very compromising position.

On Wendy's face is this stern hard look which screams. 'Crazy boyz or menz', which ever you'd prefer.

"Trust me darling. It's not what it looks like." Michal tries to explain as she pushs past him and grabbs a Granola bar and some Orange juice from the refrigerator.

"Timmy's too annoying" She reply, ignoring Michal's explanation. "I told him to take the bus!"

"Young lady, I told you to pick up your brother from school. And that's what I expect!"

"Mom he's ten! I've been taking the bus from I was way younger. There's nothing wrong with the bus" She emphasize, walking off.

"Ugh" I sigh, as Michal squeezes my shoulders. "She more than I bargained for."

"This is natural. She's just really searching for her personality. I think we should give her more space."

With that I pull away from him and gave him the killer look." You've seen the way she's with boys. I think maybe you've given her too little attention."

"No, honey. Don't say that. I've given her all the time I have. I'm really busy out there protecting her future. You know I have to work." Explains Michal.

"I'm just saying maybe you should try to get more hours in, just you two."

With that Michal rubs his hands against his eyes in thought, before replying;

"You're right. I guess I should try harder. I'll go have a word with her."

Raising kids can be so much stress. Yet I wouldn't swap them for anything.

"Mom...! Where's my baseball bat. I'm sure I left it laying around my room some where."

"I've told you not to leave your stuffs laying around. I almost tripped on it this morning."

"Snooping around my room again mom?" He asked with raised brows.

"No, Not exactly. I was just cleaning up. The baseball is at the back of the closet."

"Mom." And he paused for a good second before continuing, "I can clean my own room. Thanks, but no thanks." He reply runing off.

As a mother? I'm always wrong.
I guess maybe I'd swap them, but what for?

--------------------
I miss you all, I've just been super busy. I'll soon start working on a few more books, until then. 💕

Hey!  Don't forget, if you haven't yet joined the family, follow me. It's not too late.
—Love yourself