Nine: Dinner At My Home

Sure enough. It was Michal, he was standing on the front porch along with his parents.

They were all lovely dressed, especially Michal, I couldn't wait to have everyone seated at the table. Excitedly I hugged them, and invite them inside. Michal however didn't follow along inside, he remained on the outside.

So when I had both his parents seated at the table, I quickly rushed back outside, the see what was it he wanted. He clearly wanted to say something to me. Privately.

Michal and I hadn't exchange words from the moment I opened the door up until now. Yet it was very clear he was really interested in me. Just the kind of effect I was hoping for? He was however acting a bit shy. —

He would glance at me from time to time, but then dodge my eyes whenever I looked his way.

I was feeling very sexy and beautiful, my short black skirt, spaghetti strap blouse and curled hair bounced daintily as I walked.

I had spent very long before the mirror getting it done, I had curled it specially for him. I don't know why? I just wanted him to see me, I wanted him to see how beautiful I was I guess?

Michal on the others hand was wearing a blue jeans and polo top, looking cute as ever.

As we stood there on the front porch, the leaves rattled in the close by trees and Michal and I gazed intensely at each other, neither of us was saying a word.

As I stood there, gazing at Michal, I just couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. Forcing myself onto him I pressed my lips against his.

His eyes twinkled, and he held me tightly around the waist pulling me even closer to himself and kissing me. His hand moving back and forth through my hair, then shifting down to squeezing my ass gently.

This continued for quiet some time until Michal had me pinned against the wall. His hand now moving gently across the bare skin under my blouse.

It didn't seem as if he was gonna let me go. It was as if his life depended upon it. It sure felt great. And... I didn't want it to end. Yet we just didn't have the entire night to our selves!

Placing my palms flatly against his chest I shove him off. Then held him by the hand and pulled him into the house. He smiled understandingly at me, and together we walked inside, my palm locked tightly within his.

For the first time, I was feeling extremely excited. Not the type of excitement you feel when you've won the lottery.

But more like the joy, you feel when you've finally found water in the desert! This better not be a mirage! One thing was for sure? Michal was the cause behind this happiness, this joy.

When Michal and I got into the dining room, we joined the table. My mom and Michal's parents ate and laughed cheerfully, as they shared jokes and past experiences.

My chair was next to Michal's, and for much of the night, I had my head rested on his shoulder, as we laughed and drank wine. I wished the meal would never end, but that was nothing more than a wish.

The evening passed along never the less, and before long Michal's parents were leaving.

"Thanks for the food and all, it is really nice of you to have us over." Commented Michal's mother as she hugged my mom.

" It was nothing." Replied my mom stroking her on the back. "Do feel free to come again. It was a real pleasure having you."

"Thanks for the open invitation." Picked up Michal's dad, hugging my mom.

"Son. Come on. Let's go. It's getting late."

"Dad. I'm not quite ready. I'll catch you guys at home."

"Okay son don't stay too long."

"Okay, dad."

Shortly after this exchange Michal and I escort his parents to the door.

"Take good care of my boy." Commented Michal's dad as he and his wife Mrs. Clark hugged me and left.

Michal and I were now once again alone on the front porch, we watched as his parents disappear around the curb and out of sight.

A few minutes elapsed and the silence seemed to thicken between us. Before finally it was broken by Michal saying my name.

"Sasha."

"What?" I answered, folding my arms across my stomach.

"I feel... I'm..."

"What are you saying Michal I'm not getting it."

"I love you Sasha, I really love you." Replied Michal, moving forward, his face very close to mines.

So close I could feel his warm breath against my lips and hear his every heartbeat, steady and slow.

He was gonna kiss me. Like I did earlier. I wanted it. Yet I quickly intercepted this from happening. Laying my palms firmly against his chest, I prevented him from getting any closers.

I then quickly turned and hurried inside the house. Slamming the door shut as he came reaching out to me. Behind the door I trembled in fright as I reflected on my reactions.

What was I thinking?

**************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3