Thirty-One: Mom and Dad, Doing It In The Couch?

Is Michal really going to allow my parents, alone? To pay for our wedding? I was baffled.

"I know you're excited. This is going to be your daughter's wedding. But it's also gonna be my wedding and.. My parents and I have money put away for this. I want us to share in the expenses." Stated Michal, forcing himself to speak.

"Sure. Sure. No problem we'll share the expenses." Replied mother taking a sip at her drink.

"Thanks" Replied Michal.

After dinner Michal told me he was going home. Said there was something important he haden't yet told his mom.

I wanted to ask him what was it, that'd so important, that he had to tell his mom tonight, but I decided otherwise. Decided I'd wait until he came back.

He's gonna come back tomorrow evening after work. That's what he said. I just wish he'd leave whatever he had to say until tomorrow, but I had to understand, he had something to tell his mom.

If not, he wouldn't be missing another night in my arms. Kissing and sucking on my nipples.

"Ugh " I sighed, its been a wonderful day. A lot has been accomplished.

Turning off the night lamp. I closed my eyes and soon floated away into darkness.

........

"How am I gonna break this to mom?" Mumbled Michal to himself, banging his head against the Benz's steering wheel.

"This is gonna be hard." He sighed, turning on the headlights and driving off.

Minutes later he was turning the key to the front door to his home. Nervous? He surely was.

"Mom, Dad." Called Michal peeking in to the poorly lit living room, as he fumbled for the switch.

After flickering the light switch, Michal was caught by surprise. His Mom and Dad were making love in the living room couch!

They were kissing passionately. And sex? were they having sex? Not sure. Mom and Dad's upper section were bare, and dad was locked comfortably between mom's open legs, his dick could very well be nested in her —

- Love has nothing to do with age. As long as you still have the urge (the burning desire) then fucking is still very much in the game-

I couldn't tell if they were fucking, but from the look of things they sure were. Their lower sections were however covered under a thick blanket.

"Hey son!" Call out dad.

"Flick that switch off."

I was shocked, and for a moment I was paralyzed too. But I managed to flick the switch off in time before dad had to repeat.

I was feeling very awkward. Standing in the poorly lit living room. Knowing my mom and dad were possibly fucking on the couch! I felt like vomiting but I held my composure.

I had some explaining to do, and this may very well be the best time to tell mom. How bad could she react when her pussy's all wet and she probably tired after having an orgasm?

Like I said. I'm not sure if they were having sex. And in anyways, what the hell do I care.

"Mom?"

"Yes Michal"

"My girlfriend Sasha. She's pregnant and we're getting married in a few weeks. Mom, I love her a lot"

"That's great son. I'm very proud of you"

Really? Is this really my mom speaking? That's not how I expected her to respond. I expected her to be angry. I guess dad's milk shake must have gotten to her head!

"Really mom. You're not upset?"

"Yah. I was angry when your dad told me a few days ago. But your dad managed to let me see things in the light."

"You've grown up son, and now you're making a huge step. Becoming a wonderful husband and daddy."

"You're also giving us our first grandchild. I'm proud of you son. I couldn't ask for more."

"Thanks mom. And dad, you're the best!"

"Okay son."

With that I cautiously made my way out of the poorly lit living room and towards the back end of the house where the lights were glowing. Then I made my way to my room.

Once inside my room, I kicked off the shoes and landed on the bed. Tired and exhausted. At last mom knows Sasha's pregnant and she knows about the wedding.

Do you really think my parents were doing it in the couch? Don't you think they're too old for that shit. And that too, in the couch?!

It seemed so awkward to see two elderly people making out. it's as if they're nasty, but are they? Nah, I don't think so. when I'm old, I'm gonna still enjoy sex.

What about you? No sex when your old? Sex is for the younger folks?

It doesn't matter what others think. What really matter is how you feel, and what you think is right and worth doing. Regardless of stigma or even rules.

Now guys, don't go breaking rules because you feel like breaking them. First take a look at possible sanctions for your actions and then decide whether its worth the risk or not.

Taking risk is a part of life. Marriage is a risk I'm taking. Some marriage end with broken hearts and loss of property!

********
What do you think?
* Were Michal's parents having sex in the couch!?

Please vote- Click the star at the end of your screen.<3 you a!!

Follow me if you're loving this book, lots more to come!