Twenty: Betrayal Of Trust/Caught

Please remember to vote and comment. I am working real hard to keep you all entertained. I hope you like this chapter!!
****************************************************
Barging in Michal saw the most distasteful thing. Sasha, his wife to be, who is also pregnant with his child was gliding on a guy's dick.

He could feel his heart forcing its way into his mouth. His legs beneath him giving way and his head spinning in confusion. He was slowly going to the ground.

Gripping the door handle firmly he balanced his weight and focused his eyes on the picture frame that hung on the opposite wall, determined to maintain his mental balance.

Hearing the door suddenly banged open Sasha jumped from Andy's dick and turned to face Michal standing in the doorway.

Face pale with fear and surprise she quickly started dressing. What am I going to do? What is Michal doing here so early? She questioned herself, looking away from Michal. Who now had both eyes now locked furiously on hers.

Andy, on the other hand, frightened and scared at the sight of a guy standing in the doorway quickly rolled from the bed.

Snatching his pants and shirt from the floor, he pulled them on in less than a minute.

Once this was done he made a dash for the door. Acting quickly Michal grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back into the room.

Michal than gave Andy a firm right hand on his nose, which sent Andy screaming in pain as he was taken back by the impact of the punch.

Recovering rather quickly Andy slammed his fist to the right side of Michal's head. Michal staggered back and held onto the door frame for support as his ears rang.

Shaking off the blow Michal clenched his fist and slammed it into Andy's belly then slammed him against the wall. Wailing in pain, Andy gasped for air.

Michal who was now at his peak with anger gripped Andy around the neck and shouted:

"How dare you fuck my wife to be? Couldn't you see she is pregnant?" Not waiting for an answer Michal snatched the bedside lamp from a nearby table and Andy's made a piercing scream.

Rushing forward I grabbed Michal's hand and screamed. "Please Michal, please don't do this, it's not his fault, I'm sorry Michal. I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Stopping almost instantly with the lamp raised high, Michal stared at me as if he had seen a ghost. I felt very embarrassed and I wished I could just melt into the ground and vanish.

The way Michal was looking at me if eyes could, kill I'd be buried by now.

His eyes were red with anger and pain, and his brows furrowed together. Making him look real fierce, like a lion waiting to devour its prey.

Andy who had somewhat recovered from the blow, spot this moment as an opportunity to escape. Quickly he freed himself from Michal's grasp and rushed through the open door.

Michal and I were now left alone in the room, we could both hear as Andy's footsteps raced down the stairs.

Michal, however didn't follow. He wasn't in for a trail. He wasn't gone. He was still standing in this very same room. Face to face with me. I was scared as hell.

What will become of me? what will Michal do to me? I wondered. Will he spare me? Even for the sake that I was carrying our child? What I've done to Michal is unforgivable.

Scanning the room for a place to hide. I realized there was no place to hide, and no way to get out of the house before Michal.

He's standing between me, and the only exit!

Please help me, Lord. I shouted in my heart, murmuring a small prayer. As Michal caved in on me.

*********************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3

Please remember to vote and comment. (Do you think Michal will hurt Sasha/ Do you think Andy is a fool/ How did you like the fight?) :-)