Thirty-Three: Dad Meets Michal

I can't remember for how long I was a sleep. What I do remember however, is that I was awoken by the sound of the door bell ringing.

I instantly glanced at the wall clock and realized it must have been Michal, back from work.

Slowly I eased myself up-rights on the bed and cautiously made my way down the stairs. One hand holding my belly and the other clinging to the rails. I was hoping I'd be the first to the door.

Too bad however, I was too slow, dad was already at the door. He was hugging Michal and I could see a smile spreading across Michal's face.

They seemed to be happy. Right after the hug however dad led Michal to his study, and I knew this wasn't good.

Dad's a human lie detector, and he gonna interrogate Michal. Poor Michal. I just hope he survives dad's sequence of questions.

I wanted to see Michal as soon as he got out of dad's office, so I sat in the medium size couch and waited for him.

I waited inexhaustedly for virtually thirty minutes before I saw Michal emerged from the office with dad following close behind.

Michal wasn't looking the usual happy and jolly. In fact he was looking very worn out and tired. He had sweat streaming down his forehead.

"Oh my gosh. What did you do to him dad?" I asked, rolling my eyes while raising my hands questioningly.

"I just asked him a few question. Sasha? That boy, Michal? he really loves you." Replied dad giving me a thumb up.

"Dad I already knew. You didn't need to torture him." I replied, locking my arms around Michal's and leading him upstairs to my room.

Michael didn't say a word as we mounted the stairs, and when we finally got to my room he immediately headed for the pillow.

This isn't Michal. Something must be wrong.

"Are you okay Michael. Is everything fine. What did dad do to you?" I asked out of concerned.

"Your dad? He fine. Its, Its just that he asked me the same question so many times?! Its as if the he was trying to blow my brainz open."

"I'm so sorry Michal. Now. What is it he asked you" I asked interestedly, pulling myself in closer to him.

"No. I'm not gonna telling you. Its kinda personal." He replied, turning his back to me.

"Tell me. Nothing can be more personal than what we share together. If you don't tell me? I'm not gonna talk to you. EVER." I insisted, tickling his side.

"Okay okay. You won. I'll tell you. He asked me why I think I deserves you. And when I told him? He said I wasn't convincing enough, for him to give me his daughter. And I? I had to reconsider my entire reason then present it to him once more" Replied Michal, taking a deep breath, then releasing with a sigh.

"Okay... So... Why do you think you deserve me? What did you tell my dad?" I begged.

"You really don't want to know?" Answered Michal, closing his eyes.

"Of course I wanna know. What did you tell dad? Why do you think you deserve me?" I insisted once more, shaking him gently.

"Okay. It won't hurt if I tell you. I told your dad..." And he paused before continuing. "I deserves you, because I would ..."

Yah, I did get Michal to tell me all he the reasons he gave my dad, stating why he deserves me. And yah. Some were were way too personal for me to share with you guys, while others were just, too unbelievable.

Michael's reasons had me flattered for the entire night. I could hardly believed, Michal would practically do anything for me.

I couldn't sleep. Michal however immediately fell asleep as he was very exhausted.

I really hope the wedding planning tomorrow goes well. I really love Michal, and I can't wait to seal it off with the magic words.

I do!

********
1)What do you think about Sasha's dad questioning Michal. Do you think he was a bit too harsh?

2) Do you think Michal's good enough for Sasha, visa versa?

I really love you guys. Please Vote and comment. I really appreciate your feedbacks :-)