Thirty-Six: Wedding Eve Celebration - Ted Is Here, Uninvited

The evening before the wedding we held a small family gathering just so as to synchronize things a bit some more. As we all nestled in, the MC took his position on the podium and begun addressing the crowd of invites.

Unfortunately however, among the crowd of invites was an intruder, a 'You're not invited!' That's not yet a problem however. So let's just lay things out in the order they occurred.

"Good- night ladies and gentlemen." Begun the MC, pausing as the crowd replied, 'Good-night' in chorus.

"Tonight we're all gathered here to celebrate and welcome the union of Michal Clark and Sasha Connor. Together, they will be a tower of strength, and that comforting shoulder on with each other can lean." Continued the MC.

"What we all want, is for this couple to have the happiest married life there is, and furthermore."

"I just wanna personally commend them for making this really bold, responsible and mature decision. Let's all, rise to our feet and congratulate them. " With this, the entire room rose to there feet and delivered a thunderous sea of applaud.

Michal and I, who were now the only two seated at the table, silently stole a brief kiss. Which the crowd was not supposed to notice. However they did, and the applauds strengthened. Our very immediate family members who were seated at our table started chattering among themselves.

I knew I shouldn't have tasted Michal's lips. At least, not until the wedding. But, I just couldn't refuse kissing him, when he leaned in for it. I was longing for him, honestly.

Its been like almost two weeks now since we last had sex. I felt like just giving it to him it right there and then. But of course, I didn't. I'm not that much of a dog.

Michal's mom who was seated next to me poked me in the side playfully and I wined. She then planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered into my ear, claiming to be jealous.

I smiled uncontrollably and rolled my eyes excitedly. The evening's proceedings were going along just fine, and I was overwhelmingly happy.

If there was one thing I know for sure. I was marrying into a lovely family and most of all, a guy who adores me.

If you're marrying a guy for his money or status, then, that's not love, and you're really just setting up yourself for a future of regrets.

So... My advice to you. Marry a guy who loves and ardors you, don't live a life of regret. I believe you deserve happiness just as much as I deserve Michal.

Trust me, you'll have it. You deserve to be happy like everyone else. Your playing tough doesn't make you tough. It only magnifies your doubts and your weakness.

No one sympathies the weak, instead they are either taken advantage of, or hidden away from the world. There is no place for the weak in life. They'd be better served in the grave. Be strong.

"Attention please, the groom has a little song for his bride, it's original and... He's no artist so... He asking that... if it's a bit glitchy or boooring, please. Don't boo him. Please." Announced the MC handing the microphone to Michal, who had made his way to the podium.