Twenty-Four: Fighting The Blonde ( Michal's New Girl)

On my way to Michal's house, I saw a black Benz zoom past. Although I did not recognize the Benz. I knew right away it was Michal's.

Seeing the Benz zoom past I started walking faster trying to reach Michal's house in time to see him emerge from the Benz.

"Maybe when he sees me he'll call me over for a talk" I mumbled to myself smiling.

When I reached Michal's house I was both shocked and surprised. I couldn't believe my eye, he was kissing a rusty old Blondie on his front porch.

"Who the fuck does that Blondie thinks she is" I shouted under my breath.

"She may be beautiful, curvy and sexy, but she has no permission to take my man."

"How could Michal do this to me?" I questioned myself feeling very much betrayed.

It's not as if he hadn't seen me. His eyes made contact with mines. He saw me! But instead of resenting from kissing that Blondie, it only intensified as he deliberately started kissing her more passionately.

I felt like going over there and knocking the Blondie on the head. But no, then Michal would know I was crazy about him. And who knows, he may very well laugh at me.

He's doing this to make me jealous. He wants me to fall on my belly and die, he doesn't love me anymore, I screamed to myself, turning my head away in disgust and dragging along like a wet dog.

I was now walking meaninglessly up the road trying to get as far away as possible from Michal's house as possible, he'd hurt me really bad.

"I'll never forgive him" I sobbed bitterly.

I was now half a block up the road when I felt a stabbing pain piercing within my heart. I Instantly stopped in my tracks.

"No! No! I'm not just gonna walk away and let that fucking blondie fucks my man" I screamed, audible enough only I could hear.

Turning around I was greeted with even more shocks! Michal and the blondie weren't anywhere to be seen.

Was Michal inside fucking that bitch? I hate fucking blondies, they're all bitches! If she's not a bitch then why's she taking my man? She's such a bitch, like all other blondies!

Taking swift strides, I hurried towards Michal's house. I wonder who that fucking rusty blondie thinks she's. Michal's my man and his dick belongs to me. And me only!

"I'm going to teach her a lesson or two," I said to myself, pushing open the door which was left slightly ajar, and entering effortlessly.

Though this was my first time at Michal's home. It didn't take long before I located his bedroom. All I had to do was follow the sound of the kisses and the bitches constant utter of Haw...haw...haw, which rang through the silent house like a bell.

Following the sound of the bitches' mourns. I was becoming more and more aggravated, God knows what I'll do to that Blondie!

Pushing the door wide open, I was greeted with the sight of Michal. He had the Blondie pinned to the wall, kissing her while moving his hand along the curves of her body and fingering her pussy!

As his hand moved inside the bitches' lingerie! She mourned. I could hardly believe my eyes. My heart sank and I was flooded with anger.

The blonde, on the other hand, had one hand busy squeezing Michal's dick while the other was also busy unpinning his shirt buttons.

I just couldn't stand and watch any more. I had enough. Marching forward I pulled Michal from the bitchy blonde and gave her a resounding slap across the face.

Screaming in pain the blonde raised her hand to return the blow. I was dreadedly scared. I really hadn't thought about what I was getting myself into. I just reacted impulsively. I was in no shape to fight, and yet I had hit the blonde.

God have mercy on my soul.

Prayers answered. Michal came to my rescue and caught the blonde's hand in mid air. Pulling her to his side. In the rage, the blonde struggled to gain freedom but she couldn't escape Michal's firm grip.

I knew Michal would've saved me. Some how I just knew he wouldn't have allowed that bitch to lay a finger on me. I knew he couldn't have hated me that bad, after all, I was still carrying his child.

"What's the matter with you, Sasha? What are you doing here?" Michal bellowed.

Ashamed and embarrassed I turned to leave. Holding my hand Michal spinned me around and pull me onto his chest. The blonde who was now calm once more, was freed by Michal.

"Who the fuck is this bitch you're protecting" Demanded the blondie, digging her hand into his pocket and pull out his wallet.

Emptying the wallet of all its cash content the blondie flung the empty wallet onto the bed, pulled on her mini skirt, tube top blouse and then storm out of the house shaking her ass wildly.

"What is it? What is it you have to say, Sasha? I know you did not come here just to stare at my face or lay on my chest?"

"What is it?" Michal repeated softly, raising my chin so he could see into my light blue eyes, then kissing me gently on the lips.

*************

Do you agree with Sasha; all Blondies are bitches?

*COMMENT*VOTE*FAN*SHARE*