Five: Unexpected Reaction

Please vote and comment, this will help me to make the book more interesting and also encourage me to update sooner.

As a writer I love to know what my readers are thinking, so... Please comment or criticize. I wanna know what you guys are thinking!

**************************************************

"Were you really that daring to have sex with your boss Sasha?"

"Really? I can't believe you had sex with your boss, in his office, that's disgusting. All these years I thought you were only kidding" She cried, hurrying off towards the kitchen sobbingly.

I followed at a distance behind her and into the kitchen where she produces two bowls of steaming peas soup.

"Why are you so mad at me Sandra? You have never been mad at me for having sex with a guy before, what the fuck's gotten into you?" I yelled, folding my arms across my stomach.

Sandra, she just stood there and shook her head from left to right. Then she walked over to where I was standing and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe you actually had sex with your boss. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you." Apologized Sandra.

"After all you are my best friend." She continued, rubbing her hand comfortingly along my shoulder then drying her eyes and taking a seat at the table.

I took the seat opposite to hers and together we both drank the soup, neither of us saying a word to the other. Our usual girl to girl gossips that usually accompany a meal was absent.

None of us felt like talking, we were both too tense. After finish drinking the soup. I got up from the table, helped Sandra with the dishes then I hugged her goodbye and left for home.

It was about 8:15 that night when I got home. Mother had finished making dinner hours before and was now comfortably seated on the L shape couch, watching our favorite mother-daughter movie on cable "It seems beautiful."

I wanted to watch the movie with her, I really did, but I choose not to because for sure, she would start one of her long boring lectures. Asking why I didn't come home after the party, and where I had slept.

So... instead of taking a seat next to her on the L shaped couch. I sneaked past her and silently mounted the stairs to my room.

When I got to my room I collapsed onto the bed from exhaustion. Before getting up minutes later and stripping off my clothes. Then moving into the bathroom and into the shower. Inside the tub, I took a warm water bath.

Washing my vagina very carefully. I checked to see if Mr. Conle's oversize dick had stretched my vagina beyond its natural ability to contract.

Thanks to God, my vagina was still tight and small, with no sign of stretching, as I push my middle finger into it and opened it apart.

If you're a guy, I can tell you couldn't resist the urge to fuck my pussy after seeing it and just to let you know, I'm not lesbian.

After drying off myself with a towel I put on my nightie and lay down in bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about all that had happened throughout this day. Especially what had happened at Sandra's apartment.

I just couldn't stop thinking about the way she had reacted, and the more I thought about it, the more I realized I hadn't totally forgiven her. I was still very angry. And the more I thought, the more I couldn't sleep.

As I laid there in bed staring at the ceiling. Trying hard to clear my mind and fall asleep, the phone rang.

It was Sandra, It seemed she too was finding it difficult to sleep.

Over the call, she apologized once more for what had transpired at her apartment. I accepted her apology once more, as It was very sincere and evidently coming from her heart.

Now I was ready to sleep.

My eyelids fluttered shut and the darkness started creeping in then suddenly I heard shuffling on the other side of the door.

"What could that be?" I asked myself, pulling closer towards the protection of the bed covers.

************************************
Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3

Who or what behind the door. Make an intelligent guess.