Twenty-Five: Michal Still Has Feelings For Me

As Michal's lips pressed against mine's, I felt both pleasure and sadness.

All he has ever given me is love, and I. I've only ever given him the total reverse. I treated him real badly, and I was real sorry, I wanted him to know.

He had to know. I really loved him. I really do! And I was gonna tell him how much I regretted cheating on him.

"Michal. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry I cheated on you"

"Forgive me Michal, please. I promise I will never cheat on you again. EVER"

"I love you Michal, and I...I want to marry you. I wanna raise a family with you Michal"

"You sure?" Ask Michal.

"Of course I'm sure Michal. I'm in love with you" I replied blushing, my face turning all red.

"That's great, because I couldn't go another day without you. You're my life." Replied Michal, moving his hand within my hair.

"The only reason I dated that Blonde was to keep you off my mind. I wanted to forget you, I just can't, no matter how hard I try"

"I just can't forget you Sasha, I love you"

"I..."

"Michal stop! There is no need for you to explain anything to me. This is all my fault. And I'm the one who messed up"

"I'm really sorry"

"Sasha, I know we're both sorry for what happened, I just think before we get back together, we should go out, someplace, someplace where we can sit and discuss our future together."

"What do you say to that?"

"Sure. That's a great idea" I replied, scared as hell. What if this date turns out bad? What if instead of solving matters, we are only driven further apart? I asked myself.

Wiping eyes now were filled with tears of joy, I kissed Michal on the forehead and said;

"Michal. I don't want to leave, but I have to go now. Mother must be worried sick about me"

"You're right, she must be really worried. I'll drop you home" Offered Michal.

"I know you are not going far. B-but, I love you and I wanna do this much" Continued Michal, forcing the words.

"Thank you Michal, I really love you"

"I love you more" returned Michal, taking my hand in his and leading the way to the Benz, which lay parked in front the house.

I could have contested Michal about who loves who most, but that would have been a total waste of time. In the end, the more persistent fellow wins. Only small kids contest such trivial matters. Michal and I, we're grownups. Not kids.

When we got to the front lawn and were standing outside the Benz. Michal, he opened the front passenger door and helped me get seated comfortably, then he rubbed his hand over my huge pumpkin of a belly and smiled, saying;

"I hope you're taking good care of our little angel" After which he started closing the Benz's door.

Before he could close the door I kissed him on his cheek and smiled. Then he walked to the other side of the vehicle and entered the driver's seat. He loves me. Yes! He still loves me. I said to myself, breathing a sense of relief.

Once in the control seat Michal; turned the key into the car's ignition and the Benz sprung to life. Lowering his foot on the gas pedal the 12,000 horse powered engine cleared the distance like a stallion.

Within 3 minutes the Benz was parked in front of my house and I was forced to say goodbye to Michal.

Taking my hand into his, Michal kissed it gently and said;

"The dates tomorrow I'll pick you up at 7. Is that okay with you"

"Sure. Seven's fine with me" I replied.

"Okay. Seven it is." Replied Michal.

Michal and I then exchanged a brief kiss. Before I open the Benz's door and I got out.

"Good-bye, Michal!" I shouted over the roar of the Benz's engine. I then walked up to the front porch of my house and blew him a kiss.

He then turned the car to face the direction we had came, then he drove off. He was heading back.

I don't know what Michal did when I blew him the kiss, and that's because I couldn't see through the tint on the Benz window, but I believed he either waved at me or blew me a kiss.

Few seconds after Michal's Benz disappeared into the mist mother came out on the front porch and hugged me.

"Where were you, Sasha? Where're you coming from? I was worried sick about you."

"I was just about to call your father in England and the police, to report you missing."

"Really?"

"Yeah" Replied mom.

"I'm glad you didn't mom. I fine. Trust me mom. I'm fine."

"I'm just coming from Michal's house. In fact, he just drops me off." I replied smiling and acting all childish.

You know the ways girls act when they are either really surprise or excited? Yah! That's what I mean. That's the way I acted! I was just, veeeerrry contented!

"I can see you're happy, and that's good, because I was starting to worry about you and Michal's. You guys haven't been close in a while and I was starting to think something was wrong between you two."

"Why didn't Michal drop in and say hi? Isn't he longing to see me? Doesn't he miss me?"

"I'm sure he misses you, mom. He's probably just busy." I replied.

Or maybe he doesn't want to get too close to my family. After all, it's the results of tomorrow's date that will determine our future.

Whether we reside together or we go our separate ways. Tomorrow holds a faith that I was scared to face.

The outcome of tomorrow's date may not be in my favor. I may lose Michal forever!

The very thought of it was scary.

That night as I laid my head against the pillow. I prayed. I prayed for the following day to close in a way that would make me happy. Then I asked God to make Michal mines once more.

But I wasn't sure if he'd heard me. Why would he even listen to me? Does prayer even works¿

Do you believe in prayer¿ Has prayer ever worked for you¿

*********************************

Please give Sasha your honest answers. Please post your response below.

Do you think prayer will help? Has prayer ever worked for you? Do you believe in prayer?

Dear Readers: This book is to be published soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3