Seventeen: Michal Is Sleeping Over

I hope you find this chapter very interesting. please vote and leave a comment

**************************************************************************

The winter was here. It gets dark so early at nights. The grounds were covered in snow and the winds that blew sent thrills racing up your spine.

Winter is not my favorite time of the year. I love the snow, but fuck winter in the U.S, it's too cold.

I'd very much rather spend winter on a beach, in the Caribbean. There it's warm all four seasons. Can you imagine?

Following the change in weather, Michal is now sleeping over at my house, nightly. I guess he wanted to keep me warm, or maybe he just wanted to be close to the child that was developing inside my belly.

Michal was now massaging my back and moving his hands gently between my legs. It felt real good. I could feel the sensation as my body yearned for more. I wanted fuck. I haven't any sex in two months!

Turning around on the bed, I opened my legs in an attempt to seduce Michal to fuck. Leaning over my belly he kissed me on the lips saying:

"Guess what baby? I got a job in my dad's company" He continued, answering his own question before I could guess.

"That's great baby," I replied, kissing his lips more aggressively.

"I've also made arrangements for a mortgage payment. My parents offered to pay the first 10% of the house value, we'll soon be moving into our own home" Continued Michal, smiling.

"Michal is acting so mature."

"He's doing all this planning and preparations. How am I going to break it off with him?" I asked myself, feeling like a mouse caught in a trap.

"I'm stuck with Michal," I said to myself, laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

As the days pass by, I'm becoming more and more stressed, the thought of becoming a mother and hiding it from mother. All this was getting to my head. And to make matters worse, Michal hasn't fucked me in the past two months!

I was two months pregnant, and the signs of my pregnancy would soon be visible." I must break this news to mother before then." I said to myself, as I threw myself onto the couch and started reading the book entitled "Untamed Addiction (17+)"

"Her life is just like mines," I said to myself, as I read the pages with growing interest.

"Could this be me?" I ask myself, shaking away the thought.

Three months later...
The ground is now thickly covered with snow and my belly is clearly showing signs of pregnancy.

To make matters worst? I still hadn't told mom I was pregnant. What was I thinking? -

"Sasha, darling your belly seems to be growing, are you pregnant?" Asked mother in concern, as I joined her in the kitchen.

"Mom, I... I- I'm five months pregnant." I replied stammering, then awaiting the worst.

"Who is the father? Is it Michal?" Asked mom, moving closer.

"Yes mom, Michal is the father." I paused, before spluttering "M-mom I'm scared. I'm not ready to be a mother. Mom, I don't know what to do" I cried burying my head in her shoulder, just above her breast.

"There's nothing to be scared of darling"

"Michal will take good care of you, I just know he's gonna to take good care of you" Assured mother, hugging me.

Then minutes later releasing me from her arms, she said; "Sasha darling, I'll prepare the food today."

"You go up to your room and lay down, don't worry darling? Whenever you worry the baby is stressed." Informed mother, resting the knife on the counter and assisting me up the stairs to my room, then tucking me into bed.

I didn't need the help up the stairs. I could walk perfectly well. But I was thankful for the help. I guessed mother was doing this to show me how much she cares. Something I've known from I was a child.

The heater in my room was near max and as such my bed was warm and cozy. However, as I stretched my legs and rested my head against the pillow. I found no comfort. My mind kept rolling back on the fact that I was soon to become a parent.

This fact scared me, it was driving me crazy.

"I'll never get to have sex with numerous guys again; I will soon be married and bounded to Michal for the rest of my life. Maybe I could live this life, but only if I were allowed to marry more than one guys" I said to myself.

"Do you believe in polygamy- The practice of having more than one spouse?"

Marrying Michal and bearing his child will change my life forever. As I thought about this my eyes became filled with tears, and before long I was crying, red hot tears streaming down my face.

I know crying won't help, but what more could I have done?

My life was now one huge gigantic mess, and there was nothing I could do. I was hopeless.

I was stranded.

**************************************************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3

Please share your views (do you like the idea of polygamy?)