Three: Plan In Action

As Mr. Conle's firm dick pierced against my skirt I smiled, biting into my lower lip. He was hooked. He definitely couldn't resist the urge for a taste of my hole.

As I stood there, his arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel his warm breath, as he breathed softly against my neck, whilst his smooth soft tender lips made ripples against my skin.

These, however, were the only reminder of his humble presence.

For about five whole minutes I stood there, and all he did was to move his hands over my body, squeezing my breast and sucking on my neck. I was expecting more.

Was this all to come?

I felt restless, I felt unaccomplished. I was bored, and I was now convinced he wasn't going to give me any action. Fuck was needed. I wanted to fuck my boss! I didn't just want some old guy caressing all over my body.

I was done! My mind was set. I was gonna just storm out of his office, when suddenly I was swept off my feet and rested on one of the sick patient's beds. Before I could protest or complain about the hardness of the bed.

I was surprised as I felt his wrinkled, warm smooth hands go beneath my skirt and parted my legs into a V.

The most unusual thing happened next. I then felt as his head went beneath my skirt. I couldn't help but release a small shriek as his teeth raked vigorously through the forest of hair on my front.

Shocked? Was I– I was so shocked, I could hardly believe. Mr. Conle was eating my vagina, this was the first time my vagina was being sucked, but it sure felt great!

Gripping onto the spread I mourned uncontrollably of pleasure, as his tongue stimulated my clit. Ahhhw ahhhw ahhhw, it felt so awesome. I really can't explain, it just felt extraordinarily romantic and... aaaaA

The eating felt great and was great, but what was to come next, was utmost murder. Releasing my legs Mr. Conle pulled off my skirt and dropped his pants.

Revealing his hell of a dick. At the sight of his dick, I started panicking, it was the largest dick I'd ever seen. It was about 9 inches to be exact, and very stout.

As the panic took over I became more and more hesitant, as to whether or not I should run, or let him force his huge oversize dick into my small vagina, but no! I couldn't run. I didn't have a choice.

This is what I've been dreaming of for as long as I've been working here, and this is my chance.

I was not gonna ruin it.

"I'm not gonna run." I said to myself swallowing hard as Mr. Conle gently insert his dick into my vagina. I was relieved. It wasn't gonna be too hard a ride after all.

But as mister Conle got into the swing he started thrusting his dick back and forth into my hole with such vigor, I could feel the power of a hundred horses.

I grunted in pain and in agony, yet Mr. Conle only went harder. Mercilessly he rammed his oversized dick into my hole and I screamed softly, bobbing up and down the bed as he gave me the full length.

I could feel as my vagina stretched to accommodate his giant. It was hard fucking, but I managed to endure the whole ten minutes Mr. Conle lasted before having his ejaculation.

It was pleasurable no doubt, I was breathless when Mr. Conle ceased his driving force and laid on top of me. His body on top of mines. His weight pressing against me as he lay his head on my breast, breathing hard and fast.

After a few minutes passed his rasp breathing started to even out, and shortly there after his breathing was back to normal. Pulling his weight off me he got up and sat on the bed and started pulling on his pants.

"Sasha, I am sorry. I just......I don't know what just happen. But it shouldn't have. Everything just got away from me. I can't be with you. I have a wife and children at home."

Once more he apologized sincerely. Looking pleadingly into my eyes, awaiting my response. I could see he was scared and extremely sorry, but I wasn't.

You cheating, backstabbing old man. You're so old and you couldn't resist a taste at young pussy. Can't guys be loyal to their wives?

Too bad. He was having regrets, I was not. Males are like this, they feel sorry later because they don't think now.

But who cares about him? Why should I be sad, when I. I'm finally victorious at fucking my boss.

Fuck you, boss!

*****************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3