One: Sleeping Out

***********************************************************************

First Draft: Not yet edited or proofed read!!!

***********************************************************************

The next morning I was awoken by the sound of music. I blinked several times as my eyes adjusted to the day light, Ted's apartment in which I had slept that night was very attractive.

It was a sexily decorated masculine themed room. Clean spreads and drapes lined the clear glass windows and swept slightly against the tiles. For that of a single guy, I was quiet amazed at the beauty and orderliness of his room.

As I breathed the fresh aroma of his apartment. My eyes skimped from decor to decor, not focusing on anything in particular. Until finally I was staring through the large glass window over looking the streets. It was a lovely view from up here.

"Sleepy head you're up." Called Ted, as he entered the room with a platter of food and tea.

Handing to me the platter, he stood patiently by the bed with the tea and waited as I ate from platter. It didn't take long before the platter was cleared, as the food was tasty and I very hungry. I hadn't anything at that stupid party, nothing more than few glasses of wine.

Once I had the platter cleared, Ted took the platter and handed to me the tea. All this was very sweet of him. When I was done with the tea, he collected the cup and took them away.

Minutes later he returned and ask if there was anything else I needed. Feeling energized and excited I locked my arms around his neck and smiled at him. I'm really not a kisser. — Kissing is for lovers.

Under the pressure of my arms Ted's head came forward and met my breast. His lips immediately became active and he sucked on my stiff nipples and squeezed my firm breasts in a circular motion.

It was as if he had been anticipating this moment all along. Coaching things along, I started unbuttoning his shirt while gliding my fingers along the contours of his chest.

Beastly, like an escaped lion, he unravelled my dress. Pealing me down to my under clothes. Lingerie and bra. Pulling them off, I kicked them aside as he dropped his underwear.

Ted? He's a perfect stranger, and nothing more. I haven't known him for more than a few hours. Last night I just happen to stumble into him. Kind guy, and now he was about to dive into my hole.

This however, wasn't something surprising. At least not for me. Most people would term me a bitch, but I'm not. I just believe 'males are sex toys, and we should enjoy as many males as possible, before we die'

"Ha... ha...ha..Ted!" I screamed, as he flipped me around and started forcing his dick back and forth into my vagina.

I liked being fuck real harsh, and Ted was giving me just that. I was now on my four  and he was behind me on the bed, fucking me.

I screamed in agony and excitement as he slid his arms up and down my waist, before locking them tightly around my neck, increasing the smooth steady momentum to a hard power surge. It was painful, but sweet.

This guy can fuck! I felt like fucking him again in future, but that wouldn't be possible. I'd be breaking my personal goal, not to get laid by one guy twice.