Fourteen: Druk/Abused?

Please vote and comment hope you like this chapter

*****************************************************************************

After accepting Michal's engagement  I became overly excited, from all the nervousness and anxiety I was feeling.

I really don't know what got over me. I just kept repeatedly refilling my wine glass, and then drinking it. Even after starting to feel dizzy I continued drinking.

I just felt like celebrating. For what reason I don't know, I just however felt like it.

As the wine penetrated deep into my system I felt more and more dizzy and my vision burred. This was accompanied by the unconventional spinning of the room which made me feel nauseous.

I vomited uncontrollably and Michal rush to my side. I could feel his arm around me, then suddenly, everything went dark.

The consciousness had drift from my body, and I was soon nothing more than a lump of clay.

"Oh my God." Groaned Michal, quickly catching Sasha's limp body that was about to fall from the chair.

"She's drunk, I'm going to have to rent a room here with what money I have left. I can't drive her home in this condition." Pondering the decision over and over in his head, he finally decided to adhere to it.

.....

The next morning when I woke up my head hurt, memories of the previous night were jagged.

I remembered however, going out with Michal and then getting drunk after his proposal. Nothing else however made sense.

Removing the sheet to get up, I realized I was naked. The only clothes I was wearing were my lingerie and bra. Looking around I realized I wasn't at home. Instead, I was in a small hotel.

I was frightened, had Michal taken advantage of me while I was out, did he fuck me?

"Michal!" I shouted, wanting answers immediately.

"Why am I naked?" I demanded, as he came running from the bathroom in his underwear.

"I'm- I'm really sorry if I did something wrong. You vomited on your clothes last night, so... I took them off and washed them, they're in the dryer."

"I rented this room as you were messy and unconscious, I didn't want to drive you home in that state. Don't know what I'd tell your mom."

"Do you want me to fetch your clothes from the dryer?" Ask Michal, the embarrassment very evident in his voice and on his face.

"No," I replied softly, reaching out and pulling him onto the bed, kissing and battling his tongue.

We kissed for what felt like hours. The more we kissed, the more I became impatient to make love.

I could feel his fingers as his hands moved tenderly upon my face and within my hair.

His hands then slid to my breast and he started unpinning my bra, slowly unlatching the locks with his finger. Whilst kissing my neck and playing with my ears.

When my bra finally fell open, he eased back a bit and studied my body eagerly, his eyes twinkled as he leaned forward and started caressing my breast. He was really turning me on.

After licking my nipples, his lips then traversed slowly down my stomach. Bending my legs slightly, he removed my underwear and kissed me just above the pubic hole, slipping two fingers inside he moved them back and forth gently. I wined, and he stopped for a brief moment.

A cruel smile smacked across his face, as he bit into his lower lip. He was up to something, and I was ready for it. All of it.

Reaching down, he pulled off his underwear, and tossed them aside. I squeezed in closer, and as I did, he bent my legs even further, inserting his fully erected dick into my vagina.

His body compressing mines as he leaned in closer.

"You're big." I chuckled, as his face came in just inches above mines. He smiled, kissing my lips intensely, before giving me the most punishing fuck ever. He was all over and under me, forcing me into positions I've never imagined possible.

He dictated, I complied, and as the favor increased, I struggled to keep up. My hands slipping off his now slippery, oily masculine frame.

I was feeling real connected, vibrant and alive. Burning with pleasure and excitement. I moaned softly as he forced his way deeper, and deeper into my system.

The pleasure I was feeling was far beyond anything that words will ever be able to transcend. I wish I could just say it felt like butterflies in my belly, but would just be very cliché.

As we grew tired, the pace decelerated, and our sweaty oily skins started mingling more continuously, we continued with difficulty. Until neither of us had the energy to continue, I rested in his sweaty arms, warm with satisfaction and comfort.

After that erotic sex, Michal and I laid diagonally on the bed, cuddled together.

I watched for a few minutes as he slept, then everything went black. I guess I passed out!

***********************

Dear Readers: This book is to be published Soon, however, I'm leaving the first draft online for all to read for free. If you're enjoying it, please help spread the word by VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING to your public reading lists, and SHARING with your friends.

Thank you! <3

What do you think about this sex scene? Great? Boring? What?