Announcement: Special Thanks

Sorry guys but this is not a chapter update, this just a brief announcement.

Dear Readers,

Thanks a lot for all your support. Thanks for all the votes and inspiring comments. I'm really grateful for all your supports, as this wonderful story is about to come to an end. I just want to say thanks once more.

If you haven't yet voted on this book please do so now. Always encourage others, so that in return others may encourage you.

- you guys saw me when I was invisible to everyone else-

you've read my book and you've been my motivation. Love the comments I'm receiving! keep them flowing :)
....
As I sit here on my front porch, sipping away at a cup of Starbucks. I just so wish you all were here. So... we could share this mile stone together.

Cheers to all my loyal readers, who voted and commented. Putting aside any selfish thought or desires.

                                      Yours sincerely,
                                        D. Daley.

***Fan Page***

Facebook: Dumane Daley - Author

Instagram: coming soon!

Please head over to my Facebook fan page( Please like)- to be posed with all new updated:

*Date for the next chapter updates?

*Place special request or seek advice(Tips) on writing on wattpad.

*And to be posted with all my new ideas for books. - lots more books to come.

!The cover for this book will also be change. But the title will remain. I will create three covers and give you my valid readers the opportunity to vote. The cover with the most views will be duly added!

*vote*comment*share*