While I walked through the corridors of school, everyone were staring at me like I'm an alien object. I could hear their whispers about me, and they weren't really making it any less obvious. At every single step I took forward, I would catch one of the students whip their heads to whisper to their friends like retards. I rolled my eyes mentally. I had always received attention from others, but it has always been positive attention since I'm an overly friendly person – I would like to believe I'm pretty too..? – but the only thing I have been receiving right now are curious stares, mocking ones; and definitely scornful as well. I don't know what's so wrong about me. Yeah I'm new, so? I don't get it, whats so disgusting about new students? Everyone should start at somewhere no?

I ignored the childish whispers, and lifted my head up in fake confidence, trying to show them how I wasn't affected by the attention. I decided to look for my supposed class, looking down at the schedule table given to me by the librarian. The class was something I didn't recognize, something along 'Aura's Adaptation Section One', what even is that? I rolled my eyes, and trotted towards the corridor with a bored expression. If these students won't accept me, then I shouldn't accept them, right? I mean I have my warriors who are wonderful people – eh, I guess – and I don't need anyone beside them in my life.

I was so absorbed in my direction that I didn't notice the foot sticking up under me, and I tripped over it and slammed my face square on the floor. A searing pain shot through my nose and forehead, and I let out a whimper. Then there was a stinging sensation on my knees, and I lifted myself up to find my knees scratched a little. I looked around for the culprit, but found the entire student body laughing at me with loud, obnoxious noises. I felt a sudden burning sensation in my cheeks and ears, and I knew I was drowning in embarrassment. I straightened myself on my feet hurriedly, brushing my clothes off and ignoring the taunting insults thrown at me.

"Loser!" a passing student mocked, raising his hand into an 'L' sign over his head, amusement sparkling in his eyes. I huffed, silently praying that he would trip over himself, fall and receive humiliation like I did. Sadly, he didn't trip; and only high-fived his friends like a group of seals. I reached for my nose, and I whimpered when it pained me to do so, but the pain soon left me. I sighed, thankful that the injury wasn't as bad as I expected. I then continued my walk to my class, rubbing on my twitching nose gently.

I found my class thankfully early, before any teachers were present. As expected, I didn't find anyone familiar, but the students turned completely mute when they discovered I was a part of their class. The noise was soon brought back to life immediately, and they openly mocked me and whispered badly about me. I sighed and rolled my eyes, feeling something akin to sadness and discomfort burning in my stomach.

I searched for an unoccupied seat, and only found empty seats at the back of the class, where a shaggy looking guy sat, and a beautiful girl beside him. A rolled paper was suddenly thrown over my head while I was standing like an idiot in front of the class thinking if I should join them or not. They could after all hate me as much as the rest of the class anyway. I looked at the one who threw the paper at me, and I found a group of mixed students crowding around each other with taunting smiles on their faces. I silently raised a single eyebrow up at them in question, and the one in the middle; a girl seemingly as old as me chuckled at me and pointed at the last seats with mockery.

"You should sit beside them, that's where the newbies and losers sit at," then she laughed obnoxiously loud, her friends joining her. I frowned at her absurdity, and staggered towards that table without any added comments. I never was a girl of violence, and I was actually pathetic and weak at comebacks – except if you disrespected someone I care about. A newfound courage washed over me from I don't know where – I took a seat behind the guy and girl, and I could hear the students chuckling mockingly at me as I did so, and more garbage of papers started raining down on me.