Purple

I was now between the crowd again, and despite the roaring silence from before, everyone was now cheering for the triplets to take the card. Now I noticed the awful similarities between the three. While one had a scratch on her cheek, the other two had clear, smooth faces. The expressions held were cold, straighter than Sehun's. All three had a lock of her hair dyed to identify them as individuals, and they had a weird arrow necklace around their necks. The one with the green lock hair tucked hers in her ponytail, she held two sharp knifes in both of her hands. The other two, helped her climb over the freezer so she would press her exposed knees on the ice. I was shocked of course, how this small girl can easily press her delicate skin directly on ice, but waved the thought away with uneasiness crawling in me.

I watched the green-haired girl expertly twirl the dagger-like knifes in her hands before plunging them into the ice with a strong force. The ice cracked a little bit at the force, but the girl was unsatisfied. She cursed under her breath and climbed down the freezer, then she helped a yellowish-lock-haired girl on the freezer with the help of her sister. The yellow girl had a big chainsaw in her hands, and it looked funny in her hold because it was at least three times her size. She smirked faintly at the ice before she turned on her chainsaw with a simple flick, making it roar to life after one of her sisters plugged it in a place of the many freezers aside. Then, she directed the chainsaw toward the ice, and a loud noise emitted that made me cover my eyes unconsciously. I winced when I could see sparks flying around, and wondered just how strong this pack of ice was?

The girl stopped her chainsaw after a solid two minutes; and sighed helplessly when she could only crack half of the ice. She jumped off the freezer and the last sister remained still with a smirk on her face. I stared at both my warriors, and they were anxiously biting on their lips, hoping that none of them would take that card away. I wondered why these two were suddenly so persistent on my having the card, when just seconds ago they didn't want me to interfere. A silly thought occurred to me, and my eyes lit up. Could the card be one of their brothers?

"You're cheating," I snapped my head to the triplets at the voice of the yellow haired girl. The last sister was smirking, while waving a card in between her fingers tauntingly. Wait, what is going on in here? The two failed sisters were frowning and looking at their last twin with annoyance. Was this some kind of a competition? The one who can take the card out can have it? I watched attentively now, feeling excitement with worry bubbling within me.

"You can't use your card for help," the green haired girl scowled at the last girl, whose her hair strand was colored pink. "Why not? You didn't specify how," the last triplet smirked, pushing away her sisters to the side before she kissed the card she had taken out before.

A blue hue appeared for a second, and the entire students parted away for the newcomer. There stood a warrior with silver hair and ice cold eyes. He was fairly tall, but not as tall as Sehun. His aura was so cold I felt shivers run along my spine. I heard a scoff from beside me, and when I stared at Sehun, he was smirking.

"What?" I asked him with growing irritation because why is this boy always disrespectful?

"A four star warrior," Sehun didn't explain further why that mattered at all. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at the scene, now noticing that the warrior was hovering over the ice with his palms pressed against the ice. I gulped down my anxiety because it doesn't look like something good was about to happen, and it wasn't good; at least not for me, because the warrior's hands glowed icy white before the entire freezer glows white as well. Suddenly, the card was flung into the air, no traces of ice visible on it as it all turned into melted water caged inside the freezer.

I stared at the flying card with wide eyes, and suddenly it seemed like time stopped moving at all. My heart accelerated in my chest, and it felt extremely tight. I don't know why, but Sehun and Baekhyun wanted me to have this card so much, and I feel like I need to take it for their sake first. But I knew I couldn't; it was too far from reach, as I was only one of the crowd while one of the triplets – the pink haired one – jumped out to catch it in mid air, a growing grin on her face.