Epilogue

To all those who wanted a chapter where they're human, here's your gift. This, officially, marks the end of the story. No more chapters (that I made, I have two chapters sent to me by my readers of their choice in AsianFanFics, and I had posted them. Do you want me to post them here as well, even though the readers may or may not have an account here?) the journey has ended, and I enjoyed it very much!

When I first posted this story here, it was to have an easier access to it when I'm offline, and whats a better place than Wattpad? But, now that it gained readers; I believe that was the best decision I had made! I love each and everyone of you! Thank you SO SO MUCH for your love and support, the stars you shared with me and the comments you gave, it means very much to me <33

THANK YOU <3

Lets meet each other in my other works? I have a few reverseharem, exo stories that I published as well. Check them out and lets be friends!

-

Tao's POV

I stared down at the piece of paper I held in my hands, the same ripped one I had taken from my notebook two days ago. There was a number on it, scribbled with messy hand writing I didn't think would ever belong to me at all. But I was lucky, I was saved, by the same person who this number belonged to.

Moon Hani. Written right above the number in the same hand writing, and I found my lips involuntarily curving up to release an excited smile. I pushed the paper away from my face, and my passionate eyes came to see the exact same person I had been searching for all along.

She was sighing through her nose, it seems, bending down to fix the trash bags she had in her hands to dump inside the can right beside her. She and I, we were worlds apart, but at the same time, we weren't, at least not this time. I curled my fist around the paper and stuffed it inside the inner pocket of the long, elegant jacket I was wearing. I was bestowed with a wealthy family, as if it was a silent apology for the horribleness I endured in the past three hundred years, as if money could ever be something you'd give someone to the wounded.

But I wasn't complaining.

It was money that made it possible to find her, it was that exact materialistic thing that made me able to stand in front of her work job, watching her with utter affection I wasn't able to display to any of the new people that have ventured inside my life after I was freed.

I cocked my head to the side while watching her, a few meters away. It had been such a long time ago that I was standing in front of her like that, without having to visualize her in my head or wonder whom the face that appeared in my mind belonged to. My heart did a weird gesture in my chest as I stared at her long, not moving an inch closer, my expensive shoes drawing invisible circles on the ground I was standing on. I realized I missed her, I realized that I adored her, and I realized that now, with her closer to me, I could understand why I had felt like a piece of me was always missing.

She was that piece that I spent my human years wondering what it was.

She raised from her bent and wiped her dirty hands on the white apron she was wrapping around her lean waist, after that wiping her forehead clean of sweat. She was working at a café so that she can be more dependent on herself rather than her mother's money, even though knowing the lady, she'd have already requested to pay off her college fees.

But Hani was stubborn, I knew that for sure. She'd most likely want to work by herself to at least pay the half on her own, and that was amazing in itself.

I saw her raising her hair in a high ponytail so it won't stick to her sweaty neck. She dyed it blonde, it seems, as it wasn't the dark brown hair I imagined in my head with the small memories I still had for her. It suited her more than brown, it made her stand out, it made her beautiful, its bright color reflecting the bright sun she obtained within her.