Pine

Darn this dorm room. Darn the damn huge cabinet, and damn Sehun for placing my hoodie up there.

I snapped my head back at his snickers, glaring at him, and he waved at me childishly. The boys all rolled their eyes at him, except Kyungsoo who not-so surprisingly had a small smirk on his face. After a second of struggling because why the hell was I so short, Jongin came forward, ignoring Sehun's loud protests and whines, and easily reached for the sprawled hoodie with a simple raise of his arm.

I stared at him with amazement, my mouth snapping open in awe. I had always noticed how tall and poised Jongin was, but right at the moment, the gracefulness of his simple gesture, and his alluring figure, was making me speechless. He handed me the article with his Jongin-smile, beautiful and charming that made my knees buckle. He ignored the increasing protests of Sehun, and the weird spasms of his body while he was sprawled all over my bed.

"Thank you, Jongin. You're very nice to me. Unlike someone..." I glared specifically at Sehun, and seeing my annoyance at his successful prank, he let a large grin grace his face. He raised a victory sign with his fingers, and I sighed in helplessness.

"What am I going to do with you.." I murmured sulkily, jutting my lips out and yanking down the hoodie over my head. I staggered to take my large backpack, strapping it over my shoulders.

"I want bubble tea!" he exclaimed, rising from his position on the bed with a raised finger. "If you buy me bubble tea, I wont prank you for three days!"

"That's all I get?" I scowled, taking a wrapped chocolate bar from my jeans pocket and throwing it at his head. The bar trickled down his face like a rain drop, and he happily took it and stuffed it inside his mouth. "Three days Sehun, really?" I deadpanned, glaring at the traces of chocolate on the corner of his lips. He sneakily poked his tongue out and licked the chocolate smudge, and my heart did a weird sort of thump at the sight, and I was pretty aware of the heat rushing all the way up to my neck and cheeks.

Coughing, I looked away, scowling, and I heard Sehun laugh and say I only get three days free of pranking. I zoned him out, thinking about the only thing I was able to think of ever since I woke up. My dreams were turning into regular dreams, and ever since I snapped at the boy to tell me more about him, he hadn't been showing up. At first, I thought it was okay, because he didn't exactly have a schedule for that. He just simply popped up in my head, so I didn't think much of it. But now, it had been more than three days and he hadn't shown me his face. I didn't want to worry, because three days weren't exactly much, but somehow I couldn't help but think he was avoiding me, especially after that last statement of his.

"Yes Hani, I'm still locked in my card."

I was brought out of my reverie when a warm hand was pressed upon my forehead. I snapped my head up and met with Chanyeol's naturally wide, chocolate-brown orbs, the back of his hand on my skin, his knuckles grazing my head. He was even warmer than he was the last time I had touched him, and I unconsciously reached for his hand with mine, caressing his skin with wide eyes.

"Woah, you are warmer than before," I let go of his hand to stare at the others, an expression of surprise still clear on my face. "You're all warmer than when I first found you. Like, a lot more."

"What the fuck," Kyungsoo muttered, shifting his large eyes down to his hands and then pressing them to his neck, before looking back at me with slits-like eyes. "I'm still cold."

"I actually didn't touch you before. May I?" I took a few steps closer to him, and this time he did take a step back with wide eyes filled with disbelief. Then, his expression fell and his cheeks dusted lightly with pink.