Crepe

I woke up earlier than I should, before my alarm clock by half an hour. Yesterday, I hadn't asked the boys to return back to their cards because they didn't want to, and the minute I opened my eyes I found Sehun's face meters apart from mine. Instead of blushing like how he does whenever he's caught doing something out of his character; his intense gaze didn't change at all. He was staring at me as if trying to search for any signs of whatever he was searching for, and when I blinked my eyes to break him out of his haze, he only squinted his eyes.

I looked down at his hands, and realized he was intertwining them over his chest. I lifted my body up silently when he continued to watch me, and turned around to notice the boys all scattered around. Jongdae was crouching down, following the trails of an ant village that was somewhere behind the walls of my bedroom. Baekhyun was sitting on his regular beanbag, a teenage magazine in his hands that he kept frowning at. He obviously didn't like the information provided within. Joonmyeon, Xiumin and Kyungsoo were talking to one another with hushed voices while standing in front of the single large window, reflecting light over their faces. I looked to my far right, to where my desk was; and noticed Chanyeol and Jongin wrestling one another to the ground silently not to wake me.

Where was Lay?

As the question popped in my head, a crash noise resonated from outside, followed by a womanly yell. The noise reminded me of when Baekhyun went downstairs in my home to practice chopping the carrots, and my mom caught him. My eyes met Baekhyun's across the room, and I knew he was thinking the same.

Throwing the blankets off of my body in haste, I slipped my feet into my slippers with rocketing heartbeats.

"No one follows me." I told the boys immediately, shooting them a glare. Joonmyeon turned to me and he seemed like he wanted to protest against my decision, and I sent him a look. "No, Joonmyeon. Those are three five-ranked Wielders, have always been here before me and you know what kind of rules they have applied. I'll fix this myself."

"We can help you." Kyungsoo seemed to grow annoyed as well, and I helplessly let out a noise of disagreement.

"No, Kyungsoo. You'll stay. They were looking for a mistake to attack and now they've found one. Your presence will only worsen things." He bit his lips at my words, looking away frustratingly. I knew that he wanted to help, that they all did; but their help can be anything but helpful in this situation.

I strolled out of my room and gently closed the door behind me after I gave my boys a look not to intervene. I only hoped they wouldn't do anything reckless. I headed to the kitchen, following where the voice was the strongest. I remembered their rules of no warriors wandering around our dorm apartment, and I hadn't been making my warriors out of my room at all. Why was Lay out? Why did the boys even let him when they already know the rules?

I went inside the kitchen and found the three triplets all crowding around Lay, scowling at the poor Wielder who was looking at the ground, where a pile of broken glass was close to his feet. I realized that one of his feet was bleeding, and I smacked my head. I should've bought them flip flops for home as well.

"What's going on here?" I went inside the circle they made around Lay and stood in front of him protectively, giving an appropriate distance between the glass and I. Lay didn't lift his head from the ground and I didn't expect that from him. He probably thought I was just like the three Wielders that were staring him down like he had made a crime.

"Oh, Hani is here." Mia said sarcastically, twirling one hair lock around her finger with a wide smirk on her face. They were all already wearing their uniforms, ready for school, and I pursed my lips thin.

"Don't you remember the rules?" Mae scowled. She looked the angriest, and I shifted my eyes to look at her. "I told you we don't want any warriors inside our residence. We already gave you permission to have them inside your room, but not in the kitchen."