Liam Dunbar: Bit Awkward...

Imagine:

Liam x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

Liam had kept eyeing me all morning, it was getting strange. Every time I looked at him, he would be staring but when he realised I had caught him he would turn away.

Liam was my best friend, and I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on him. He is so hot and kind, he is such a lovely person, you would be daft not to fall for him. He didn't need to know that though. Although at one point we did admit to each other that we liked each other, but we didn't want to make our friendship weird so we left it.

The bell for lunch went, so I hurriedly left the class room to go to the canteen, but I was stopped by someone pulling me into an empty class room. I turned around quickly to see who it was, it was Liam. What the hell.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, confused. He was pacing around in front of me, he looked stressed, or maybe worried? I don't know.

It had been about 10 minutes now and he still hadn't spoken to me. We had shared a few awkward glances here and there but no words were exchanged. I didn't want to be the first one to talk. He was the one who pulled me into this class room.

"Liam look, if you're not going to say anything, I'm gonna leave because I'm hungry." I say, walking towards the door, but he just grabbed my arm and slammed his lips against mine, kissing me roughly. I moaned into the kiss, as I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair.

I had no idea why I was kissing him back but I couldn't help myself, I was so attracted to him, it hurt.

He pushed me against a table, in which I jumped on, to sit down and wrapped my legs around his torso. I tugged on his hair, making him moan into my mouth. I smile at this. He bites my lip softly, before pulling away. Our foreheads pressing together.

"I can't stay away from you any longer Y/N, it kills me every time you bite your lip in front of me when you're nervous, or when you play with your hair, or when we play fight- every time we play fight, or when we cuddle it just makes me want to kiss you, and today I was trying to come up with a way to kiss you, but I couldn't think of anything so I panicked and pulled in here. But I'm glad I panicked because I kissed you." Liam says breathlessly. I giggle lightly.

"Liam you're waffling babe." I say, placing my hand on his cheek. He shakes his head as he smiles, leaning in again to kiss me, this time it was a passionate kiss, not rough like our previous one. I liked this one, I could really feel the sparks between us. I pulled away slowly smiling.

"Does this mean you still like me?" I ask quietly, looking into his eyes as I did so.

"Y/N I never stopped liking you, I couldn't. It's impossible to not like you." He says shaking his head.

"Do you want to try then?" I ask Liam, pulling him closer, if that was even possible.

"Of course I do." He says, planting a soft kiss onto my lips, making them tingle.

A few minutes later the Teacher, the class room belonged to walked in, looking horrified. I quickly un-wrapped myself from Liam, and hopped off the table, I began to blush like mad. Oh God this was so awkward. Liam turned bright red as well.

"Um- we were, er- we were just leaving sir." Liam said scratching the back of his neck nervously. The Teacher gave us a dirty look as he moved away from the door. Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class room.

"Well that was a bit awkward." I said as soon as we were away from the class room. Liam chuckled, nodding.

The bell sounded off making me realise I had missed lunch.

"I didn't get any lunch Liam." I say, placing my hand on my stomach as it rumbled.

"We can ditch to go get food if you want?" Liam smiled. I nodded and grabbed his hand to leave school.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is absolutely shit. I needed a filler because I haven't updated in a while.