Stiles Stilinski: Dream guy.

Imagine:

Stiles x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

I could feel someone's eyes burning through the back of me as I sat in class. Some how I knew it was Stiles, but I didn't understand why he was staring at me. He did this every lesson, but he would never actually speak to me. I had to admit I had a crush on him, but I didn't have the courage to go over to him. I would sometimes make eye contact with him in the halls, but he would always turn away from me eventually or his friend would pull him away.

Stiles was one of those guys who wasn't popular, and no girls were really interested in him, but that didn't bother me. Popularity didn't bother me. I wasn't into the guys who had to be jerks to get attention, I was into the cute, nerdy guys, who had a sense of humour. That was Stiles. But I doubt anything would ever happen. He didn't really seem interested in me.

As soon as the bell went, I picked up my bags, I turned around to say something to Stiles but he walked off before I could say anything. Wow.

I made my way out of the room, and ventured into the hallways and over to my locker. I pulled out some books that I needed for later classes, and grabbed my money for lunch. I decided I would eat out today. I didn't feel like canteen food.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the all too familiar Stiles, by his locker, with his friend, Scott I believe. It was now or never. I jogged over to where Stiles and Scott were standing, trying to gather my nerves. 

"Hey, Stiles can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask quietly. Stiles immediately looks up at me, his eyes going wide.

"H-hey, Y/N. Su- sure. Yeah of course." Stiles stumbles over his words. I giggle lightly, as Scott and Stiles say their goodbyes to one another.

We both stood there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do or say. I was trying to come up with the words to say to him. I didn't want to mess this up.

"So erm... I was just wondering why you always stare at me during economics. Unless you weren't then I'm sorry I assumed." I say nervously, trying to conjure up a smile.

"I do look at you, I just think you're really pretty, and I feel like that's the only time I can really look at you, even though I can only really look at your hair. You have pretty hair and oh my god I'm rambling, I'm sorry." Stiles rambles on. I chuckle at this, he was so cute.

"You think I'm pretty?" I say smiling at him. He just nods, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Stiles do you maybe wanna get lunch with me sometime, maybe today if you're busy?" I ask, trying to sound smooth.

"You want to hang out with me? Like actually been seen together in public?" Stiles asks confused. I frown at this, not completely understanding what he was getting at.

"Yeah why wouldn't I ?"

"Well I'm me, and you're you. I just don't seem like the type of person you would want to hang around with." He says, biting his lip nervously.

"Are you kidding me? You're like one of the people I would want to hang around with." I scoff, not believing what was coming out of his mouth.

"Why though, I'm nothing special. I'm a nerd." He says, looking at the floor. I place my hand underneath his chin, lifting his face up to look at me.

"Stiles you're my dream guy okay, That's why." I say, smiling at him. He smiles back at me.

"You're my dream girl Y/N." He says, coming closer to me.

"Well should we go get lunch then?" I say giggling at him. He nods and links his arm with mine, walking out of the school together.

A/N: I think I'm going to update every Thursday and Monday now, until my imagines book is finished.