Allison Argent: Anchor.

Imagine:

Allison X Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

The full moon was tonight and I was honestly terrified. This was going to be my first time experiencing the change.

Allison said she was going to help me through it, but I have no idea how. I'm scared I might kill her.

As I was wondering round the school halls, all I could think about was, what was going to happen tonight. My hands were clammy and I was shaking. I could already feel the shift. Various sounds triggered me, as they caused me to freak out. I hated being able to hear everything.

Loud chatting all around me. People chewing their food, the continuous sound of footsteps as people passed me. It was driving me crazy.

I felt a delicate hand touch my shoulder gently, which caused me to jump out of my skin. I whipped around to the source and smiled when I saw who it was.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Allison asks me, with a worried look playing on her features. I just nod. I wasn't okay. I have a pounding feeling all through out my body and I couldn't bare it any longer.

I walked away from Allison and out the school doors. Running home so I could have a quite space to think. I couldn't handle being at school any longer, I knew I sounded over dramatic but having a constant pain running through-out your entire body, plus numerous loud sounds, really gets to you.

I slammed my bedroom door shut and fell onto my bed, wanting to scream. I had sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Arghh" I grumbled, the pain getting worse every single second that goes on. I was in agony and the moon wasn't out for another 5 hours. I couldn't imagine going through this every full moon, I'm just hoping Scott teaches me how to control this, so I wont have to go through this again. As I lay underneath the covers, trying to ignore the pain I felt, I soon felt my eye's getting heavy. I decided it would be best to fall asleep, so I wouldn't have to feel it anymore, so that's what I did.

~~~~~~~

I woke up to that same agonising pain again, but this time it had multiplied. I screamed out in pain, as I forced myself to sit up, feeling a presence by my side. I turned to see who it was, and to my satisfaction it was Allison. Before I could even say anything to who, I felt the shift happening. I placed my hand onto my cheek, and felt around as the hair continued to grow, where it wouldn't normally.

"Allison you need to leave." I cry out at her, as she came closer to me. "I don't want to hurt you, please just go."

"No! I want to help you. I am not leaving." She replies, being her stubborn self.

"But what if you-" I was cut off by her speaking again.

"I know for a fact I wont get hurt. You'd never hurt me Y/N" She says smiling at me, not caring about the fact that I look like a monster. I just nod, as I let the shift carry on, not trying to stop it. I knew I wouldn't hurt her, I could never. Allison means too much to me. 

After a few minutes passed I thought the pain had gone, until I felt a serge of pain shoot through my chest. I cried out in pain, tears falling down my face. That was by far the most painful it has been today. That must mean the fall moon is out. I looked into my mirror, as my eyes flashed between my Y/E/C ones, to a bright glowing yellow colour.

"Allison it's happening." I say, as I look at her with a frown on my face. She nods and stands off of the bed and next to the door for safety, just in case. No matter how much she means to me, we both know what could happen if she were to get to close.

I roar as my fangs and claws come through, earning a worried look from Allison. I glare at her, losing all control, as I fling myself at her.

"Y/N, please don't do this. This isn't you. You wouldn't hurt me." She says slowly, now by the window. I ignore her, stalking my way over to her, and grabbing her arm. Just as I'm about to throw her across the room, I feel a small frame cling onto my slightly bigger frame. Feeling a sense of familiarity, I let go of her arm, and sigh as I hug her back. Turning back to my usual self, no longer a monster.

"Allison...you shouldn't have done that, I could have killed you." I sigh, tears brimming my eyes.

"I know, but you didn't." She grins at me, taking my face in her hands.

"What does this mean?" I say confused, as I keep my eyes on hers.

"It means I'm your anchor." She replies quietly, the grin on her face never leaving as she leans in. I kiss her passionately, feeling some type of way. Out of everyone in the pack, Allison is my anchor.

I'm so sorry this is shitty. I really am.