Damon Salvatore: Anger.

Imagine:

Damon x Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

I was sitting against my living room wall sobbing, as I held my knees against my body. I was replaying all the vile things Damon had said to me, making me more upset and angry. He said he didn't love me anymore, that I was worthless and disgusted him. I knew he had been feeling some type of way towards me lately, but never would I have thought it would be this. Obviously no matter what, ill still love him. It just hurts to know that he doesn't love me anymore.

Our argument stemmed from the fact he was out late, drinking and partying with other girls. It was supposed to be our date night tonight but he blew it off. This was the third time he had done this. One of them times being our one year anniversary. I know I'm stupid for giving him another chance but I honestly love him so much.

I could hear him throwing things around the kitchen. Smashing glasses and throwing the chairs, just causing chaos. I was too scared to go in there and try and calm him down, the last time I had done that, he hit me. He didn't know what he was doing at the time, he was drunk and angry at the fact I had caused a scene due to him 'having fun'.

After a few more minutes, I stood up from where I was sat and wondered into the kitchen. The loud crashes had stopped and all I could hear was silence. I finally got the courage to go in there, to try and talk to him. To sort out our mess.

I entered the kitchen and my heart shattered at the sight. It was like a bomb had gone off in here. Nothing was where it should be, the chairs were no longer intact, the table had dents and cracks in it, plates and glasses smashed into pieces all over the floor and counter tops. One of the windows smashed. This was going to cost me a fair bit to replace. Damon was sitting on the floor, his back pressed against one of the dented walls, with a bottle of bourbon in his hand, as he took sips from it, he looked up at me. He had a cold glare on his face, as he looked at me.

"Damon are you alright?" I mumbled as I came closer to him, trying to figure out what he was feeling at this exact moment.

"Please, go away. I don't want you to come near me Y/N, do you hear me?" He practically shouted at me. I flinched at his words, but didn't listen. I stood in front of him, looking at him with a frown on my face.

"No! I will not go away. First you say you don't love me anymore and call me all the vile names under the sun, then you destroy my kitchen which I'm going to have to pay for, then you have the nerve to tell me to go away?" I shout back at him, my anger boiling inside of me.

"I told you to go away." He says as his eyes turn darker, and he grabs me, sinking his teeth into my neck. I struggle in his grip, as I try to escape from him, but Damon is stronger than me, so all I could do was let him do this, let him suck the life out of me whilst I struggle. I could feel the darkness coming over me, as he takes every ounce of blood from my body. I was going limp in his arms, not being able to fight back anymore.

"Damon pl-" I try to say before I'm cut off, by Damon being ripped apart from me. I drop to the floor, my eyes blurry. All I could make out was a figure holding Damon's body down as they stabbed him with something, probably a stake. The last thing I remember is being picked up by an unknown figure before I blacked out.

~~~~~

I woke up on my sofa, my head pounding. The memories from last night flooded back to me. Damon tried to kill me. He actually tried to kill me. There was a blanket draped over my body, as I sat up, the room started to spin, two figures rushed over to me, kneeling in front of me. One was Damon and one was Stefan, he must have been the one to snap Damon out of it, and the person who carried me to the sofa when I passed out.

I looked at Damon with tears in my eyes, not knowing what to do or say. He looked at me with worry, but I couldn't do this, not anymore. I couldn't be with him.

"Y/N I am so, so sorry. I was drunk and angry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said frantically, looking at me. "Please say something." He continued when I didn't say anything back.

"Damon...I can't do this any more. You treat me like absolute shit all the time and I don't deserve that. Last night was a wake up call for me. I can't be with someone who doesn't love me and someone who's willing to kill me." I say, a tear falling down my cheek.

"I do love you, I do. What I said last night, I didn't mean it okay? I was just angry and confused. I'm sorry, please don't do this to me, please don't do what you're thinking of doing." He begged. I just shook my head.

"I'm sorry Damon, but I think it's best if we break up." I say, looking down at my hands.

"Okay then, if that's how you feel, I just want you to know that I am sorry for everything I've ever said to you, and everything I've ever done. I'm so sorry. Ill send a check for your kitchen, so you don't have to pay for it." He says quietly, I just nod and they get up to leave.

"Goodbye Y/N". Damon says before leaving my apartment for good.

So, I really like this one, i hope you guys do as well. Send me requests.