Alaric Saltzman: Trying to make you jealous Pt 2.

Imagine:

Alaric X Reader:

Your name- submit what this is.

After my occurrence with Mr Saltzman, I couldn't even look at him. I felt so embarrassed, every day in History he would just stare at me and smirk. But me being me I always turn away and talk to my friends.

The reason I felt so embarrassed was because a couple weeks ago, me and my friends went out to a party/ club thing. As I was dancing with some people, my eyes wondered over to a familiar sight, kissing a woman. I was so hurt and angry.

I know, I know- I shouldn't be feelings like this towards my teacher, but I couldn't help myself. A few minutes passed when I realised I was staring, He turned around, looking for something when his eyes landed on me; I couldn't tell what his expression was but it didn't matter because as soon as he saw me, he grabbed the woman he was previously kissing, and danced with her. So I left.

I didn't want to be a party pooper.

This brings us to this day. I needed to do something that would catch his attention, so I decided to do the most irrational thing possible.

I waited until he was near, then when he was about to walk past me I grabbed the nearest boy and kissed them. The boy was obviously shocked because it took him a while to respond.

After a few seconds the boy was pulled off of me by non other than Mr Saltzman. I glared at my teacher, who had a stern look on his face.

"Miss Y/L/N; please come with me." Alaric demanded, his tone was harsh. I just nodded and followed him to his classroom.

When he entered his room, he pulled me inside and closed the door, pushing me up against the wall nearest to it. His breath was hot on my face, and my breathing hitched, as he pressed up against me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, obviously angry with me.

"I was kissing a boy? That's what girls do." I replied in a sarcastic tone, smirking at him.

"You're mine." My teacher declared.

"I'm clearly not. And why would I want to be?" I say, placing my hands on his chest.

"Why are you saying this?" He asked, searching my face for any reasonable answer.

"You kissed that woman right in front of me Alaric!" I exclaimed.

"Is someone jealous?" He smirks and I just nod, not wanting to get into anything.

He crashes his lips against mine, making me gasp, giving him the perfect opitunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. It starts out as a passionate kiss, but then things get heated. I was making out with my history teacher again.

I buck my hips up towards him, earning a groan from Alaric. I smirk into the kiss.

He pulls my panties down from underneath my skirt, and unbuttons his trousers, pulling them down also. I jump, wrapping my legs around his torso, moaning as he slides his length into me. He moans in pleasure at the feeling of us being connected.

He pumps his length in and out of me, me bucking my hips upwards to his. I try to keep my moans to a minium so no one will hear, but it's a challenge.

His hands roam around my body, adding goosebumps to my skin, from his touch. I place my hands in his hair, my fingers getting tangled in it. I pull on his hair lightly, earning a moan from him.

Soon enough we are both at our highs, I moan one more time, as I cum. He slides out of me and clean myself up, pulling my underwear up. I try to make myself look presentable.

"Wow" He breaths, as he sits on his desk.

I blush at this and turn to leave, placing my hand on the door handle.

"Where are you going?" He asks, looking at me with a concerned look on his face.

"To go eat lunch." I giggle at this.

"Please stay...I mean, have lunch with me?" He stutters over his words. I smile and nod, walking back over to him. He pecks my lips before pulling out his lunch to eat it.