Scott McCall: The morning after.

Imagine:

Scott x Reader:

Your name- Submit what this is.

I woke up, reminiscing the night before. Flashbacks came back from the bonfire party that I attended. I wasn't planning on getting drunk, but one drink led to another and before I knew it, I was drunk. I remember dancing with Scott and Isaac, but everything else was blurry after that. I stretched my arms out, hitting something in the process. My heart stopped for a moment, as I felt the warm mysterious object that was next to me.

I turned around onto my side, gasping as I saw who was next to me. Scott. Scott freaking McCall was laying next to me shirtless. Before I started to panic even more, I lifted up the covers to see my not so covered body. Although I wasn't naked, I was still only in my underwear. I sighed out a breath of relief. Maybe there was a small chance we didn't sleep together, but I wasn't sure. I couldn't remember anything from last night. I wasn't sure whether to wake him up or to leave him to sleep. But I wanted to be sure we didn't do anything I would most likely regret sooner or later. So I shook him awake, at first he just mumbled something under his breath but after a few more prods to his cheek, he finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning , sunshine." Scott grins at me, as he sits up slightly. I frown at him, wrapping a spare blanket around my almost naked body.

"Did we sleep together last night?" I mumble, not looking up at him, as I fumble with the hem of the blanket.

"Oh God no, we only kissed. But when you tried to give me a lap dance, I told you, you had to get some sleep. I didn't want to take advantage of you." He says with a sad look on his face, as he sat up fully. I nod and look at him this time.

"I'm so sorry I thought that we did, it's just that I woke up and I only have my underwear on." I say, embarrassed. He chuckles softly at me.

"Not only did you try to give me a lap dance, you tried to give me a strip tease also, you're quite the party animal when you want to be." He says, his grin returning to his features.

"Was I a good kisser?" I mumble, my eyes not leaving his bare chest. I was too embarrassed to look at his face. I can promise you I looked like a tomato right now.

"So I tell you, you tried to give me a strip tease last night and you ask if you were a good kisser." He chuckles softly, my cheeks turn an even more deep red as he says this.

"To answer your question. Yes, you were a good kisser." He smiles at me, he places a finger underneath my chin to make me look up at him. When I do, our eyes instantly lock and I melt in his grip. If I wasn't sitting on a bed right now, then I would have probably fell over. I return the smile.

"So, breakfast?" I say, trying to change the subject. He frowns for a second, looking away from me, before he smiles again.

"I should go.." He says slowly, standing up from the bed. he still had his trousers on from yesterday. He picked up his top and threw it over his head. He grabbed his helmet and bag. "See you at school" He says before making his way out of my house.

I sigh, I don't know what just happened but I feel...upset with myself. I feel like I made him walk out.

~~~~~~

I haven't spoken to Scott for about a week now, I honestly have no idea what I have done to make him ignore me but I just left it. I didn't want to pry. I had just come out of science, and I was walking to the lunch hall when I bumped into someone, making me drop all of my belongings. I cursed under my breath when I realised it was Scott. I picked up all my stuff and stood up, turning around to leave. Out of all the people I could bump into today it had to be Scott didn't it?

Before I could walk off, Scott grabbed my arm and spun me around to look at him. His eyes were sad and he had a small frown on his face.

"What." I spit, not looking up at him, I pull my arm away from his grip and cross my arms.

He sighs and comes closer to me. I back away a bit, not wanting to be near him, because he ignored me this entire week and now he wants to say something.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I know I've been ignoring you for the past week, but I needed time to think." he says, making me look at him.

"Think about what?" I sigh, looking at his expression.

"You. Us. I like you, okay?" Scott whispers, smiling slightly.

"Y-you like me?" I say, surprised, he just nods. I smile at him and move closer so I could kiss him, but he beat me to it, he crashes his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. I place my arms around his torso as he keeps his hands on my face. I smile into the kiss before letting go.

"We should go get lunch before the canteen closes." I giggle, he chuckles at me before kissing me again.