Stefan Salvatore: It hurts.

Imagine:
Stefan x Reader:
Your name- submit what this is.

Stefan and Elena had just broken up, and of course me being his best friend, had to pick up the damage. I never liked Elena, I always thought there was something odd about her. I mean, apart from the fact she looked exactly like Katherine.

Damon had called me, telling me to come over immediately, so I could help him cheer up his 'heart broken little brother'. So I headed over to the salvatore house hold, walking straight in.

Damon was soon at my side, before I even had a chance to properly enter their accommodation.

"He's a mess, I've tried convincing him to have a drink but he just keeps complaining how it hurts." Damon rambled on, looking at me intently.

"Well obviously it hurts. He hasn't shut off his emotions like you have and of course they are heightened. It's gonna hurt." I reply, glaring at the older brother for his lack of intuition.

I head up stairs to Stefan's bedroom, as I stand outside of his door, I hear sobbing and my heart instantly shatters. I walk into the room and the sight in front of me makes me want to cry.

Stefan is lying on his side, staring into no where, clinging onto a pillow whilst crying his eyes out. This boy in front of me truly loved Elena and she's gone and cracked him. I head over to the other side of his large kings sized bed and lie down next to him, wrapping an arm around his torso, for comfort.

He turns around so I'm basically hugging him, and he hides his Red and tear stained face in the nape of my neck. Feeling the cool tears run down my chest makes me shiver buy I deal with it.

I cling onto him tighter.

"Stefan it's going to be okay, okay?" I whisper, as he looks up at me his facial expression is unreadable.

"Y/N I know that, buy right now it hurts and all I need is for you to stay with me whilst I get through the pain." He says quietly, his sad eyes never leaving mine.

I just nod and move a hand up to wipe his tears from his cheeks, he smiles at this gesture and pulls me into his arms again, into a big bear hug. I giggle, which earns a chuckle out of Stefan.

"I knew you would be able to cheer me up Y/N, you always do and I appreciate that." He says once we let go of our embrace. I kiss his cheek softly, and take his hand in mine.

"I think me, you and Damon should watch crappy romantic movies, whilst eating lots of ice cream." I wink at him. He nods slowly.

"That sounds like such a girly thing to do, but it sounds appealing, so let's do it." He laughs to him self, as I call Damon.

This is so short and I'm so sorry about that but if you have any requests feel free to message me.