Stiles Stilinski: Food Fight.

Imagine:

Stiles x Reader.

Your name: submit what this is.

You were in economics waiting for the lunch bell to go, you hadn’t eaten all day due to sleeping in and being late for school, so you had no time. You couldn’t get a lift off of your boyfriend because he was already at school by the time you were ready.
You stared at the clock, watching as it slowly ticked by. Stiles looked at you strangely but before he could say anything the bell sounded and you raced out of the room, heading straight to the cafeteria. You stocked up your tray full of food, walking over to the table that your friends and boyfriend were sitting at, you accidently tripped over someone’s foot, sending your spaghetti flying, you bit your lip as you watched it fall on top of Stiles. ‘Oops’ you thought out loud as you waiting for his reaction. He turned around and looked at you dead in the eyes, glaring hard.
‘I am so sorry Stiles, I tripped.’ You apologised hurriedly to your boyfriend, not sure if he would be after this little encounter. Everyone was looking between the two of you. ‘Oh you will be sorry Y/N’ He smirked but before you had time to process what he had said he flung a handful of spaghetti at you, it landing right on the chest area. You scooped it up into your hands threw it back at him, but to your surprise he dodged it, making the unpleasant food, hit Allison. This made the whole cafeteria erupt into a food fight. Once a cob hit a teacher, that’s when it got serious. But it didn’t stop anyone. You looked at stiles, still standing up, tray in hands. He stood up and stalked over to you, he face inches from yours not caring about the food that was flying around them. ‘Look what you’ve caused.’ He smirked at you as he briefly took a look around and then making his eyes land back on you, you placed your tray down before wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him closer. ‘You owe me dinner Stilinski, I’m starving and my food ended up on you.’ You whined at him, a small frown on your face, not serious of course. Stiles pecked your lips softly.
‘I think I owe you more than that.’ He winked playfully at you, looking down at your spaghetti stained chest. You let go of him, hitting his shoulder playfully he just grinned at you. The sound of coaches whistle sounded around you guys. This wasn’t good. You wrapped your arms around Stiles torso, turning to look in the direction of Coach.
'Whoever started the fiasco needs to own up now, you will have detention which will mean cleaning this mess up, if you don’t own up then the whole entire senior year will be made to clean this up.’ Coach stated calmly. I looked back at Stiles worried. 'Stiles I haven’t eaten all day, I can’t stay.’ You mumbled at him. He just nodded and brought his head down towards your ear.

'Let’s get out of here then, we can go to Mc Donalds.’ He whispered into your ear you nodded your head at him, standing on your tip toes to give him a light kiss before the two of you hurried out of the canteen and out of school, into Stiles jeep.

Teen wolf and Vampire Diaries imagines.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें