Damon Salvatore; Get out.

Imagine:

Damon x Reader.

Your name- submit what this is.

You had just found out that Damon was cheating on you with Katherine, you never told him this, but you were in love with him. You were planning to tell him on your 1 year anniversary but that's been ruined now.

You were sat in your room crying your eyes out, you were so angry at your self for believing Damon could ever feel anything more towards you then he did with Katherine. You felt pathetic.

Your anger got the best of you, you picked up a frame that held a picture of you and Damon, at the Miss Mystic Falls dance. You screamed as you threw it across your bedroom, the glass smashing as it hit the wall.

You sunk down to the floor at the end of your bed with your head in your knees. You had broken down. You couldn't hold it in anymore.

You heard a knock at your bedroom door but ignored it. Not looking up, footsteps walked over towards you and sat down next to you.

"Y/N I'm so so so sorry okay, I can't explain how much. It just happened, she got under my skin again and I know that's a pathetic excuse but it's true." That familiar husky voice explained.

You shook your head and looked up at him, with tears streaming down your face. "No! You know what it pathetic though, me thinking that you could put your feelings for Katherine aside, because I thought your feelings for me meant a lot more, but when I walked in on you and her, having sex that's when I realised I meant nothing to you." You ranted on, the tears still falling as you look at him with pure hurt.

"Y/N, I do like you more that her for gods sake! It's Katherine she knows how to mess with people, it was meant to go that far, I'm sorry." Damon continued.

"Damon in 3 days I was going to finally admit that I love you, and I thought you would feel the same, now I feel stupid for even thinking that!" You cried.

"You love me?" He mumbled, looking over your features.

You sighed, looking down.

"I did love you, but I don't think I can love someone who has the nerve to do what you did to me." A tear slipped down your face as you said this.

"Please don't do this...Y/N I'm begging you, I love you so much, you don't understand." Damon begged you.

"No, Damon I can't- I can't do this. I deserve better..I'm sorry. Please get out before I do something else I might regret." You say.

"No, no Y/N please, no." Damon begged again with tears in his eyes.

"DAMON GET OUT NOW" You shout at him, opening the door.

He nods as a tear slips down his cheek, he stuffs his hands in his pockets and walks out of your room slowly, leaving you alone.

You break down again, knowing that he's out of your life now for good.

This made me sad writing this. Sorry it's so short and crappy but at least I tried.