Parents and Grandparents (Drarry)

Part two to Shocking Outcomes and A Little One

Draco's P.O.V

After the shock of Harry giving birth while not knowing he was pregnant, we decided it was best that I told my mother. So I went into the study after giving Harry and my little girl a kiss to firecall her.

"Draco dear, how are you doing? I was just thinking of you." She said and I grinned.

"Actually mother, there is something I needed to tell you."

"Is everything alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"Everything is brilliant. I wanted to tell you that you're a grandmother." I told her and she gasped.

"Is Harry pregnant?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No no, he's not. But apparently he was. We didn't know and he just gave birth an hour ago." I explained and she was quiet for some time before I heard her sniffle.

"The baby is okay?" She asked.

"She's perfect mum. Step through, I want you to meet her." I told her and she obliged. She stepped through and engulfed me in an immediate hug.

"What did you name her?" She asked me.

"Her name is Marvella." I stated and she pulled away.

"That's a perfect name."

"Come on and meet her." I told her and escorted her to my bedroom. Harry was still cradling the little girl and cooing to her. Marvella was awake and looking at him contently.

"Hi Cissy." Harry smiled tiredly.

"Harry, how are you feeling?" She asked walking over to him.

"Sore and tired." He chuckled. "10 hours of labor isn't that fun to spend a day." He told her and she grinned.

"I know how you feel."

"Would you like to hold her?" He asked and my mother nodded. She walked over to Harry and he gently handed the baby over. Marvella let out a soft cry but calmed down as my mother started to rock her.

"Oh she is just adorable. She looks just like you Draco. Just like a little carbon copy." She marveled. I grinned and leaned down pressing a kiss to Harry's head.

"You sleep Harry, my mother and I can handle her for now. Okay?'" I asked and he went to protest. "You've had a long day, sleep while you can." I told him and he nodded.

"I love you Draco." He told me and I kissed his lips.

"I love you too baby. I'm so proud of you." I told him and he smiled as he lied down. He closed his eyes and was fast asleep in an instant. My mother turned to me and gently handed me the baby. I snuggled her close and looked down at my husband.

Regardless if we knew or not, she was the most beautiful miracle in the world.