Falling and Dreams (drarry)

Trigger warning
Draco's P.O.V
    "Harry please, don't do this."  I cried. The wind on top of the astronomy tower was whipping around. Harry was standing really close to the edge.
    "It doesn't matter Malfoy. I'm just so done. I can't do this anymore, you of all people should know that. I never wanted any of this. I don't want those people to die for me. I don't need more people dying for me."
     "Harry the Dark Lord is dead! Everything's gonna be okay now."  I shouted over my tears. I stepped closer but he moved closer to the edge, almost falling over.
    "You know what I mean Draco. People dying from the war. The leftovers of the war, just so much to handle right now." He cried. I watched helplessly as he broke in front of me. There was nothing I could do and nothing I could say that we could feel better or rethink how he was.
     "Harry please, it's gonna be okay. You'll be okay and we'll be okay together."
     "I never wanted to be a burden on you Draco." He told me. "I-I'm a mess and I have nightmares every night. There's no telling how my future will pan out." He sobbed. "I just want you to be happy. Happy without me because I'm only going to weigh you down. I don't want you to have to take care of me the rest of your life, do you understand?"
     "But I want to take care of you Harry! I love you!" I told him and he blinked back some of his tears.
    "I'm sorry." He told me. "Goodbye. I wish you the best." And he jumped.

      "Noooo Harry!!" I yelled.
      "Draco! Draco wake up!" I jolted awake and Harry was in bed next to me staring at me with concern. With shaky hands I grabbed his face and felt around.
     "You're alive?" I asked.
     "Did you have the nightmare again?" He asked and I just squeezed tears out of my eyes. I nodded and he pulled my into a hug.
     "Y-you were on top of the astronomy tower this time."  I whispered. 
     "It was only a dream." He told me.
      "Promise?" I cried. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his on his beating heart.
     "I promise." He told me and I buried my face into his chest.
     "It was only a dream." I confirmed. "Only a dream."