Accusations and Heartbreak (drarry)

Part Two of Cheating and Other Lies dedicated to @toonsgeek

Draco's P.O.V
I was sitting with Harry, hiding away, and I sighed sadly.
"What's wrong Dragon?" Harry stroked my hair.
"Do you love me Harry?" I asked and he looked at me. He dropped his hand.
"Of course I do, why do you ask?" He reached out towards me but I shied away. He looked hurt.
"You haven't broken up with her yet." I told him. "I love you a lot Harry but I can't be the other guy anymore." I told him and he frowned. He looked away and clenched his jaw indicating that he was thinking. He looked back at me and nodded.
"You're right." He told me. "It's not fair to either of you. I thought maybe she would have found out by now and break up with me. But she has no clue."
"So?" I questioned and he wordlessly stood up. He pulled me along with him and then we walked outside. She was sitting by the lake with a book.
"Stay here." He told me and then let go of me. I watched as he walked over to her. She smiled and leaned in to kiss him. I flinched but he stopped her. She frowned and asked what was wrong. I was good at reading lips. He told her that he was cheating on her and that they need to break up. She stared at him before breaking into tears. She slapped him and then called him a bastard. She stormed off and then glared at me. Harry walked over to me and grinned.

"You good?" I asked and pulled me in for a lingering kiss.
"Never better. I love you Draco, I really do." He told me and I smiled. I hugged him tightly and inhaled his scent.
"I know Harry. I know."