Halloween Costumes and Halloween Parties (Drarry)

Dedicated to AHPFanCalledCourtney for the request!

Draco's P.O.V

Pansy talked me into going to this stupid Halloween party. Actually it wasn't stupid, I was actually kind of excited. I got a great costume and I wanted to show it off.

"Draco are you ready?" Pansy called from outside my room. I looked myself over once more before nodding and then walking out. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She was going as a slutty healer. She wore the outfit of a healer but it was open at the top to show off her breasts and she was wearing shorts that hugged her ass. "Really Draco?"

"What?"

"Catwoman?" She asked and I smirked.

"I look good in leather." I shrugged. "Shall we?"

"We shall." She rolled her eyes and took my out extended elbow. We walked out of the common room and people were staring at us, gawking. We made our way to the Great Hall and people were already there dancing, drinking, and partying. Pansy squealed as she noticed some Ravenclaw guy who she was trying to woo and scooted away. I rolled my eyes and went over to the punch first. I was pouring myself a drink when I felt a slap on my ass. I jumped and turned around. Potter was standing there in a Batman costumer. Batman! He smirked and leaned into my ear.

"You look really good Malfoy?" He purred and I gulped.

"Are you drunk Potter?" I asked shoving him away from my ear.

"No, I don't drink." He told me his lips still quirked. "Wanna dance?" He asked.

"With you?"

"No with Ron." He rolled his eyes. "Of course me."

"Why should I?" I retorted.

"Well you are Catwoman and I am Batman. It only makes sense. C'mon." He pleaded so I sighed.

"Fine. Fine." I told him and then he smiled. He pulled me to the dancefloor and grabbed my hips. I groaned as we pressed up against one another.

"Merlin Malfoy." He whispered into my ear. "You have no idea how hard it is to have you right here, teasing me." He told me and I pushed him back to look him in the eyes. He wasn't wearing his glasses but his eyes were clearing contacted.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Ugh come on Malfoy, don't be so daft. You're so bloody attractive that I can't even get you out of my head sometimes." He told me and I gasped.

"Potter, do you fancy me?" I asked. Harry bloody Potter fancies me?

"Well if I didn't, me holding you this close would be a little odd." He told me and I noticed that we were in fact very close. So close that I could feel his throbbing erection against my thigh. I nearly moaned and gripped his neck. His eyes widened briefly before I shoved my mouth against his. He pushed his lips against mine and I thrusted my tongue in his mouth. I had been crushing on Potter for so long and ugh now he felt the same way. I wouldn't let this opportunity get away. We pulled away and he giggled slightly. "Wanna get out of here Catwoman?" He purred and I moaned.

"Yes Batman please." I begged. He dragged me out of the Great Hall and that night we played more than Batman and Catwoman.