Notes and Regrets (drarry)

TRIGGER WARNING: Dont proceed with easily triggered. 

Harry's P.O.V of Letters and Secrets

I stood in the bathroom holding the old newspaper clipping.

Draco Malfoy heir of Lucius Malfoy, expecting first child with wife Astoria Malfoy nee Greengrass.

The announcement was five months prior and it still killed me. Of course Draco told me before the newspaper but still. My recent scars from it still burned. He seemed so happy and I was only destroying it. I mean, who would want the real me? Behind the boy who lived, I was just boring old Harry Potter. That didn't matter to Draco but he's happy now and I can't get in the way of it. Who knows? He could've just been pitying me anyway. No one liked the real me.

"It's okay Harry." I said to myself. "Just do it and get it over with." I vaguely heard my phone ringing in the background. I knew it would only be Hermione. No one else ever called. No one else cared. I had already written my letter to Draco. I had to let him know why it happened. Three years was way too much pain and I couldn't stay another day. From the bathroom, I called my owl, my new one and tied the letter to its ankle.

"Give this to Draco Malfoy boy." I said quietly and sent it on its way. I went back to what I was doing. With one quick motion upwards, I let the pain overtake me. Bloody poured out of the wound and I got dizzy. I fell to the ground with a groan. My vision started going blurry and I felt myself fading. I kept my glamour on. The horrors behind them should not be seen by anyone. My eyes started to fill with tears. It'll be over soon. I thought. I felt myself fading more and just as I was about to take my last breath, I heard a gasp.

"Harry?" I heard so I turned my head. Hermione was standing by the door. Her eyes filled with tear. I couldn't call out to her. To tell her I was sorry so I let a loose tear slip down my face before breathing for the last time. 

***Remember if you're struggling with self harm or depression, seek help and talk to someone. You arent alone in this***